TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quantity of Shelby produced

lemarin

Is there a place, where we can find the exact number of Shelby cars produced, maybe ordered by color/option package ? Mine is a 2011 convertible with SVT package, Kona blue, and it does'nt seems to have many of those built....

Any idea ?

Thanks !

Is there a place, where we can find the exact number of Shelby cars produced, maybe ordered by color/option package ? Mine is a 2011 convertible with SVT package, Kona blue, and it does'nt seems to have many of those built....

Any idea ?

Thanks !

I think it is to soon to tell. That ifo takes time to gather.

Any idea ?

Thanks !

That info along with authenticity certificates is available from Ford's SVT Group at:

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_contents.cfm?cart_id=04035831270111114100831045333320110705&store_id=1&dept_id=1137&product_id=6878

Steve

Well, here it is. It only covers the original models that the SAAC puts together.

http://www.cobranda.com/20sashre1204.html?utm_source=shoppingfeeds&utm_medium=google&utm_campaign=BROI

Thats not the one he was asking about. He wants one for the New Shelby's.

I just received my certificate today, from Ford America. There was 950 Convertible GT500 built in 2011, 131 in Kona blue like mine. Mine is number 12 of the 131.

here are the numbers for the whole 2011 production, if you're interrested:

shelbyc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

500 bazillion and counting :)

Next year, I hear they're going to have the 'Limited Edition' GT500. It will have model specific stickers on the sides and rear which say, 'Limited Edition'. The front will have an exclusive 'Limited Edition' badge and the inside will have a special 'Limited Edition' plaque affixed to the console. It will be VERY limited production. What makes this model especially limited is that it will only be available in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and some 2011 models. Look for it on your local used car dealer's lot, but act fast! Its a VERY limited production car available only to a select few.......

On site financing available. No credit- no problem.

Archived