TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sweet goalie mask

Both teams are scoring on the power play. Sharks need to keep their cool and just play hockey!! The days of goon hockey are over.

Should be a good game on Friday!!

As Red Green says " keep your stick on the ice"

2-1

Good job sharks

As grapes said " if the sharks were going to win one this was the game"

On to Sunday; Hope there is some place in Palm Spring to watch this game and the next.

I always root for my DUCKS 1st. Since they couldn't make it, I am shouting out to my neighborhood TS friends out there by saying " Good luck Sharks, hope you guys win the Cup " When the Ducks won it in 07, it was awsome. I went to the celebration and got to see the cup in person. What a treat it was. I would love to see the Sharks win so my northern neighbors can enjoy the hometown Stanley Cup experience, too.GOOOOO SHAARRRKS! On a side note, my wife and I are celebrating our 8th year anniverary, and we are going to San Fransisco and Napa Valley. Leaving Sun morning 3am,driving out. Comming home Thurs. My second time going to Frisco. This time without the kids, obviously. :happy feet:

Yeah, a Stanley Cup trophy for the Sharks would be a nice bookend to the S.F. Giants World Series victory last fall. If that happens... maybe the 49er's or Raiders could make it a Bay Area sweep with a Super Bowl win this season?

What a crappy way to end such an important game and series for the Sharks. Better to be lucky than good. I guess I will be pulling for the Bruins now.

You said it!

What was up with the icing call at the end of regulation, the puck hit Sedin.

No sour grapes here, I am a proud Sharks fan. WCFs two years in a row - not too shabby.

You said it!

What was up with the icing call at the end of regulation, the puck hit Sedin.

No sour grapes here, I am a proud Sharks fan. WCFs two years in a row - not too shabby.

Yep, it sure looked like it hit him in the replay. That is the nature of such a fast paced game. The refs get it right most of the time, but it sure sucks when the calls don't go your way and it ends up in your net.

Archived