TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sweet goalie mask

Hopefully we will only see this mask one more time this year when the Sharks take out Detroit in 5. You have to give him credit for good taste, even if he does play for Detroit...

mask.jpg

detroit-jimmy-howard.jpg

Sharks will be joining them in a week

I wish Detroit could have pulled off the comeback, but I figured regardless of who won that series they were done the next round anyhow. If the Sharks do go all the way, at least my Wings will have been defeated by the best this year. I would have loved to see an original six final with Detroit / Boston.

I wish Detroit could have pulled off the comeback, but I figured regardless of who won that series they were done the next round anyhow. If the Sharks do go all the way, at least my Wings will have been defeated by the best this year. I would have loved to see an original six final with Detroit / Boston.

You could hear the collective groan of the TV networks when San Jose won. They also were praying for the retro original six. That's what they hope for every year. Their worst nightmare might take place. A San Jose - Tampa Bay series. Either way there will be a team in the finals that has never been there. Pretty good stuff.

Good game eh!

one down 3 to go

I knew that was coming. Canucks played hard and came back twice. Congrats on a big first win.

It amazes me how a team can play a whole playoff game and commit only one penalty other than diving...

Oh and the green guys? :redcard:

Good game eh!

one down 3 to go

it's easy when you have a four man advantage the whole game!

It's good thing that you scored, otherwise the crowd would have slept through the third period.

it's easy when you have a four man advantage the whole game!

It's good thing that you scored, otherwise the crowd would have slept through the third period.

we were the only team scoring! we had to score 1/2 of your goals too, at least say thanks for that open net pass :hysterical:

we were the only team scoring! we had to score 1/2 of your goals too, at least say thanks for that open net pass :hysterical:

Thank you, now we just need Erhoff to cough up a couple like the old days in San Jose...

Too much time in the penalty box for the Sharks. Obviously game 3 at home is a must win. Thank you green guys for not showing up...

Or the refs....... I guess high sticking is not a penalty in BC.

Guess that ain't happening....too bad, I was hoping my Wings got beat by the eventual Stanley Cup Champions

OK, Ok we are going to win four straight cool.gif

Just two missed high sticks both drawing blood...

And they allowed Vancouver to stand in the paint. It was explained to me that that goal should have been waved off.

Both teams are scoring on the power play. Sharks need to keep their cool and just play hockey!! The days of goon hockey are over.

Should be a good game on Friday!!

As Red Green says " keep your stick on the ice"

Archived