TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Burnout video that I made.

Heres a video I made of my 2011 and my dads 454 vette and his 68 Inline 6 Firebird. The music is by my band Attack Addict.... available on iTunes!!!!:P

next time turn the music down or don't use any. couldn't even hear the car engines, which is why I clicked on your video. :slapfight:

next time turn the music down or don't use any. couldn't even hear the car engines, which is why I clicked on your video. :slapfight:

If you so desperately need to hear the car engines feel free to view the other videos I have uploaded of the cars. This video was made to showcase the cars and of course the song that I wrote. And if ya hate the song so much, go write your own!!!! :D

Saskatchewan is pretty flat, EH! Is that the extent that your dad drives his'vette?

What are ya talkin about!! didn't you see that huge hill in the background?!?

The Vette does about one or two good 2000 mile road trips per summer. Its got a damn fine rumble to it. Louder than any of his 3 ton grain trucks!

Saskatchewan is pretty flat, EH! Is that the extent that your dad drives his'vette?

Good ole Saskatchewan...the taint of Canada. Lol

I had the misfortune of living there for 4 yrs in the mid 1970's when my Dad decided to move us to Regina to open "The House of Datsun". :censored:

Good ole Saskatchewan...the taint of Canada. Lol

I had the misfortune of living there for 4 yrs in the mid 1970's when my Dad decided to move us to Regina to open "The House of Datsun". :censored:

REGINA?!?! No wonder you have a bad taste in your mouth!!!

REGINA?!?! No wonder you have a bad taste in your mouth!!!

Ya!!! No kidding. My Dad was born Horizon Sask and lived in Bengough until my grandparents and him moved to Regina in the early 1950's. Then he got out of there as soon as he was old enough.

I'll probably be going to Toon-town at the end of July for a few days.

Archived