TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The NEW Garage!

Hi all....

Here are three shots from left to right. The garage is painted Beacon Gray. Still awaiting the final decision on flooring. I've had epoxy and dragging the floor jack around for years, scratched the $%#@ out of that. The RaceDeck flooring sample came in the mail the other day...a tad scared of that as it relates to jack stands 'biting' down into them? I dunno guys??? :headscratch:

But for now, minus getting some speakers rigged up inside this weekend for the home stereo...she's mostly done. NOTE: The beer fridge...Again, it ain't Scoobs...but I have FarmDog doin' me up a Vista Blue GT500 rocker stripe, that I'm gonna put alongside the left side of the door vertically. Just another reminder of the old 500. It's going away tomorrow. :baby::cry: It's going down to Virginia to a new home where it will actually get driven more than I ever did.

BB

Hi all....

Here are three shots from left to right. The garage is painted Beacon Gray. Still awaiting the final decision on flooring. I've had epoxy and dragging the floor jack around for years, scratched the $%#@ out of that. The RaceDeck flooring sample came in the mail the other day...a tad scared of that as it relates to jack stands 'biting' down into them? I dunno guys??? :headscratch:

But for now, minus getting some speakers rigged up inside this weekend for the home stereo...she's mostly done. NOTE: The beer fridge...Again, it ain't Scoobs...but I have FarmDog doin' me up a Vista Blue GT500 rocker stripe, that I'm gonna put alongside the left side of the door vertically. Just another reminder of the old 500. It's going away tomorrow. :baby::cry: It's going down to Virginia to a new home where it will actually get driven more than I ever did.

BB

Now the center shot:

Hi all....

BB

Now the right side: Work station!

Looking good you must have been busy.Sorry can't help with the decision on the floor.I think i would do the racedeck floor and buy a few extra squares.or just put a wood bottom on your jack stands.good luck BB.

PS. did i miss something did you sell your GT500?if so are you going to get the GT350? :shrug:

I would do the Rustoleum roll on garage paint. It comes with paint chips for traction, and seals the concrete which makes clean up easy. It's sold at HD and Lowes. If I ever get the time to do this, I'll be using this stuff.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&productId=100014550&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=100014550&cm_mmc=shopping-_-googlebase-_-D24X-_-100014550&locStoreNum=1002

BB, I think the Race Deck will be fine. At Barrett Jackson they had car lifts sitting on them with no problem. Granted there was no a car on the lift but it still weighed 1800 pounds. I have the tile from Costco in my garage and the lift with a car on it has not marked it.......... I think :hysterical:

I decided against all the fancy paints, epoxies, tiles, etc... they look really nice, but I can't see spending all that cash when I am just going to drag my stuff across it all the time. I sealed mine with plain old concrete sealer from Home Depot. It wipes clean and I don't have to worry about messing it up.

Nice job Chris!

:salute:

Thank you Peter!

Everyone's worried about the shovels and the rakes??????? :headscratch:

Like I told Grabber...I live in Jersey for God's sake, not California! There's no fault lines here! :confused:

Thank you Peter!

Like I told Grabber...I live in Jersey for God's sake, not California! There's no fault lines here! :confused:

Jersey was shaken pretty good in the 1800's

http://geology.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=geology&cdn=education&tm=23&f=00&tt=14&bt=0&bts=1&zu=http%3A//mceer.buffalo.edu/infoservice/Reference_Services/faqs.asp%233

never say never

Thank you Peter!

newsflash.....the fault line here is bigger than the san andreas......just not as active.......

if the water doesnt kill you......oh yeah......dont plant a garden......you dont want to eat anything that grew in the soil here either....... :hysterical:

Archived