TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Shelby\ Mustang Bash & Pony Trail

brianspony

How's that for a title? :banana piano: I think it would be a good idea to see how many people are interested and where there from. I certainly don't mind driving mine so I think we should be considerate to the outer reaches of our region and try and find a nuetral area for those who want to attend. I live in the central southern area in Mass. Not sure how far away people want to drive, lets see who wants to attend. Do we want to set this up as a poll?

Anybody going to the Ford Nats at Carlisle Pa......I'll be driving my 70' Mach up to that in June.....

Old School-----We're going to Carlisle in June.

Not sure yet if we're bringing our 1970 mach yet.

Did you know this year is a Mach 1 reunion?????

Where are you from????

We're from central NY---utica,syracuse,,,,

We'd be very interested in a Northeast Get together!!!!

Judy

I'm from west chester Pa. 40 miles west of Phila. Yes I'm registered already for the Mach 1 reunion..should be a blast ..last year was the Boss reunion and man they came out of the woodwork...never saw so many B302's,351's,429's in one spot ! i rebuilt my 428CJ last year after spinning a cam bearing which was the result of having a soft crower cam. Running great now & pushing 563 HP.Hope you can bring yours, that would be great to meet some more mustang enthusiest. Chris

Count me in.

I'm from Southern NH. If there is any way I can make it, I'll be there. Don't have a Shelby yet, but I can show up in my Shelby-ized F-150 (has a CS sticker on the back, haha). I think it would be very cool to say the least! :banana piano:

Just don't expect to keep up with me for the 4x4 off road competition! :hysterical:

edit: I think a location-based poll, especially for those interested in attending, would be a great idea!

I'm in,...from Duxbury now, spent many years in Uxbridge.

Thanks Brianspony for starting the string

Drlovequn idea for this, but glad to have another Noreaster. You spent many years in Uxbridge? I was born and raised in Uxbridge and graduated 1979 as a Spartan.

Drlovequn idea for this, but glad to have another Noreaster. You spent many years in Uxbridge? I was born and raised in Uxbridge and graduated 1979 as a Spartan.

A fellow might Spartan! I was there from 82-92 and graduated from UHS in 88. Great stuff. Lived on the Uxbridge side of the road that Southwicks Zoo is on.

A fellow might Spartan! I was there from 82-92 and graduated from UHS in 88. Great stuff. Lived on the Uxbridge side of the road that Southwicks Zoo is on.

I lived on Blackstone St about a mile from Southwicks. We were neigbors. My little brother and little sister graduted 89 and 91 from Uxbridge so you went to school with them. I was 9 years ahead of you. Cool. You didn't sell a red 66 Mustang to my little brother did you? He bought this real nice 66 Mustang and had it for about a month. He thought the oil pressure gauge was like the fuel gauge and kept adding quart after quart. When he couldn't add anymore oil he decided the gauge wasn't working and decided to go for a drive. End of story, plus my Dad was pretty upset he used up all his oil. HA! HA! Small world.

Old School-----We're going to Carlisle in June.

Not sure yet if we're bringing our 1970 mach yet.

Did you know this year is a Mach 1 reunion?????

Where are you from????

We're from central NY---utica,syracuse,,,,

We'd be very interested in a Northeast Get together!!!!

Judy

Our Local Ford Dealer is planning a mustang reunion for fathers day.

Last year was the first such event and it went over well.

Had a great time---food,fun fireworks,,,

It's an idea if people want to get together.

Judy

Archived