TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HIT AND RUN in Dallas

Earlier this morning, while I was driving to work, a lady hit me in a Gold/Beige/Champaign colored 90's 4dr Saturn and took off. I was driving my Ford GT500 and could not get her license plate.

Time: 6:00AM-6:15AM (Made 911 call for hit and run at 6:15AM)

Location: Westbound I-30 (downtown dallas after the 45 split but before the 35 split) Right beside the Ervay exit that is located on the left. I was in the far left lane and was at a complete stop.

My car: White 2011 Ford Shelby GT500 SVTPP

Car that rear ended me and fled (I believe): Early 90's 4dr Saturn, Gold/Beige/Champaign

Damage to my car: Rear diffuser, bumper, and exhaust.

If you have any information please let me know! PM or Email me

Thanks,

David

Geez David! Hope everything works out. Glad no one was hurt but still... I think I would have be in full Steve Mcqueen mode at that point chasing after her :rant2:

Please keep us posted and sounds like it's not major damage which is a good thing.

Earlier this morning, while I was driving to work, a lady hit me in a Gold/Beige/Champaign colored 90's 4dr Saturn and took off. I was driving my Ford GT500 and could not get her license plate.

Time: 6:00AM-6:15AM (Made 911 call for hit and run at 6:15AM)

Location: Westbound I-30 (downtown dallas after the 45 split but before the 35 split) Right beside the Ervay exit that is located on the left. I was in the far left lane and was at a complete stop.

My car: White 2011 Ford Shelby GT500 SVTPP

Car that rear ended me and fled (I believe): Early 90's 4dr Saturn, Gold/Beige/Champaign

Damage to my car: Rear diffuser, bumper, and exhaust.

If you have any information please let me know! PM or Email me

Thanks,

David

Depending on how much time you want to spend on this, there is a good chance the Saturn driver was making their daily commute to work. A little stakeout of the area at the same time might get you somewhere.

Steve

Archived