TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 and above F150 super snake's?

This question is for any Shelby admins. I wanted to know if Shelby would consider revisiting the F150 super snake?

Since the introduction of Ford's new truck engines, would there be a possibility of a new edition of the super snake F150.

Also maybe a 4x4 edition similar to other performance edition F150's such as Roush and or Harley.

This question is for any Shelby admins. I wanted to know if Shelby would consider revisiting the F150 super snake?

Since the introduction of Ford's new truck engines, would there be a possibility of a new edition of the super snake F150.

Also maybe a 4x4 edition similar to other performance edition F150's such as Roush and or Harley.

i thought in the last Shelby annual it said they were working on a package for the new f-150's.

Oh okay thanks. Did they give any other info about it?

In the 2010 Shelby Annual on page 135 this is the only thing it says about a package for newer trucks:

"Hulst Customs also built the Shelby F150 Concept, and through the relationship, has become the exclusive builder of the Shelby's super trucks. "We're giving them this exclusively because they know what they are doing when it comes to building trucks," explains Davis. "And down the road, they're going to develop a Super Snake package for the '09-'11 F-150s."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Spoke to both shelby and hulst thru email and they both said they are working on the new gen but no timeline was given.

Would like to know if it will be 2011 or 2012?

kinda surpised they would consider this again, just seems no-one was interested in them. I thought they were cool

i think they only made 5 or 6 F-150 SS, one was on ebay a few weeks ago, he wanted $60,000 but it didnt sell

• 4 months later...

I just got a new 11 f 150 fx4 quad and would be all over a 4x4 super snake. be a nice contrast to my black 40th.

I'm liken the Raptor SS idea or a 4x4 F-150 version.

Wow, maybe they'll build a 65th Anniversary F-150 to keep our 40th's company in the attic.

Archived