TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Remote Hide Away License Plate Frame for Super Snake.

Noticed in " Sean Hyland driving the Super Snake post" that Sean was suppose to get remote hide away license plate frames for the front of the Super Snake. I called him, but he wasn't sure what brand they were. Does anybody know what brand and if you have one, I'm curious how the install went and feed back on product? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed in " Sean Hyland driving the Super Snake post" that Sean was suppose to get remote hide away license plate frames for the front of the Super Snake. I called him, but he wasn't sure what brand they were. Does anybody know what brand and if you have one, I'm curious how the install went and feed back on product? Thanks!

I didn't see the post but check out My link and my post #15. Not a difficult install at all

Oop's not actually my link obviously. :blush:

Here's what Sean is putting on my car.

http://www.altecproducts.com/

Yep, that's the one I have. I suggest you dont drive in the rain once it's installed as it's operating cable is very thin but it's a lot better than drilling the bumper cover or getting a ticket. It's great for the car show circuit and pretty easy to install.

I have one for my 08 GT 500. It was an easy install just had to pre-drill the holes and I have it placed on the lower left (passenger side) . I believe I paid $40 for it and it was for a truck actually since it was a new item at the time. I just can't recall the website from three years ago. But, the website mentioned above is pretty much the same product. Also, I just happened to look at mine this past Saturday and noticed that I'll need to replace the double sided felt that goes in between the bracket and the car itself. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for replying, especially Whammer for asking Sean. I did get the " Show-n-Go" from Altec as that was all I could find. Pacesetter doesn't make them anymore. I made custom ( heavier ) brackets as to use the existing screw holes on my Super Snake splitter with heavier hardware. Seems to work great and would recommend if required by law to have a front plate. Again, thank you for replies.

Archived