TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Razor Center Caps - cloudy

Is there somewhere to order the Shelby center caps for the Razor Wheels. A couple of mine have gotten cloudy - perhaps others have had this problem.

Thanks for any help - I've done some web search, but haven't found.

Is there somewhere to order the Shelby center caps for the Razor Wheels. A couple of mine have gotten cloudy - perhaps others have had this problem.

Thanks for any help - I've done some web search, but haven't found.

I bought some here. I made sure they had them in stock before I placed the order. They are not cheap.

http://www.wheelsforless.com/detail.aspx?ID=5046

I bought some here. I made sure they had them in stock before I placed the order. They are not cheap.

http://www.wheelsforless.com/detail.aspx?ID=5046

Great! I searched that part number - found a number of places that sell them. Looks like $34.99 + $7.75 shipping might be the cheapest.

http://shop.wheelacc.com/shelby-1242103099-center-cap-p3883.aspx

Thanks for the help!

Jay

As Torch said, make sure you check with them before you order since the Razors have been discontinued and are no longer being made. I picked up a couple extra Razors & caps in March since they will be very difficult to find in the future.

As Torch said, make sure you check with them before you order since the Razors have been discontinued and are no longer being made. I picked up a couple extra Razors & caps in March since they will be very difficult to find in the future.

I hear you -- but just got confirmation from WHEEL ACCESSORIES USA that they have shipped my order. I ordered 4, and about 30 minutes later go a confirmation they had been shipped USPS priority.

Get em while they got em -- might not be available much longer.

I have been looking everywhere for 4 silvers...if you find them, grab em. And if you find extras...please PM me! I will do the same.

Have ya'll looked for either Antracite or Gunmetal? Those were the other two colors that were available for the 40th. Antracite was stock on the Terlingua so there may be some laying around since Silver ended up being the most popular color for the 40th. Easy process to get them powder coated.

The caps have a plastic cover on them that starts pealing off. That's why they look cloudy--the cover is coming off. Peel

off the cover and they look like new. Shelby replaced several of mine, but the plastic always comes off.

Have ya'll looked for either Antracite or Gunmetal? Those were the other two colors that were available for the 40th. Antracite was stock on the Terlingua so there may be some laying around since Silver ended up being the most popular color for the 40th. Easy process to get them powder coated.

I have and no luck either...found some in 18" but no 20. At this point I am considering having the chrome stripped off of mine and getting them powder coated...but it will be an expensive process. If anyone comes across any of the painted colors, please let me know!!

Archived