TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Mustang Alley Registration is now open

SHELBYCS6

I have been following this for a while and it looks like the new site is operational for 2011.

I think I was the 9th person to register and they are accepting 585 vehicles again this year.

This also gives the early bird the option to park at the "Snake Pit"

Hope to see some of you there..

http://www.mustangalley.net/Registration/RegistrationNote.asp

I have been following this for a while and it looks like the new site is operational for 2011.

I think I was the 9th person to register and they are accepting 585 vehicles again this year.

This also gives the early bird the option to park at the "Snake Pit"

Hope to see some of you there..

http://www.mustangal...trationNote.asp

I'm in as well... Going to be a BUSY day :shift:

I'm in as well... Going to be a BUSY day :shift:

Great, hope to see you there... If your not there by 8:00 am or 8:30 I doubt you will get in especially if the weather is good.

I will probably be there by 6:30 this year.

Looks like Ford will be offering quite a few speciality events as well Wednesday Through Saturday

which is why I opted out of the Dearborn event this year.

We did the Terminator events last year and it was unbelieveable.

Was there last 2years, may or my not bring KITT any interest?

Doc Scott

Hey, that was a really cool car, you should bring it again.

You parked in the covered parking right behind us in the Snake Pit last year.

It's a great conversation piece especially for Woodward.

Hey, that was a really cool car, you should bring it again.

You parked in the covered parking right behind us in the Snake Pit last year.

It's a great conversation piece especially for Woodward.

If its not obligated elsewhere may drive it, if not be in the Hertz, unless something else unique is available.

Doc Scott

Not sure of the $... But something looks familiar :happy feet:

http://mustangalley.net/

Latest News

Date 5/10/2011

Mustang Alley 2011 News

Welcome back everyone! Hope all is well. Winter is over and the roads are clear. It's time to start planning the summer and scheduling your vacation days.

We're in the planning stages for the 13th annual Mustang Alley. Fortunately enough, the core team has been recruited for another round. We're brainstorming ideas for what went well, what can be improved, and what can we add that's new, unexpected or desired. If you have any idea for us, let us know by clicking on the Contact Us link.

Overview...

August 18, 2011 - AAI plant tour

• Tour the plant that builds the Mustang. This will be the second time we've done this as part of Mustang Alley. Over 120 of you were able to attend last year. We want to offer this to more of you so we're working on a way to offer this to 500 of you. Registration for this event will open soon. Expect more details to show up on our website.

August 19, 2011 - Dearborn Development Center Track Event

• What can we tell you about this event? It's better that you ask someone who was able to participate in the past. Maybe they'll tell you how they were introduced to the Boss 302. You might hear about how our drivers took them out for a quick spin on the wet pad. Maybe they were one of the people who told the Hot Lap driver... Go faster. Either way, word of this event is making its way around. Once again, this event will be limited. In the first year, we brought in 100 of you. Last year, we were able to bring 180. This year... the target is 200 and new events have already been added to the agenda. Registration for this event is not active yet. Details will follow on our site.

August 20, 2011 - Mustang Alley in Ferndale

:shift:

Not sure of the $... But something looks familiar :happy feet:

http://mustangalley.net/

Latest News

Date 5/10/2011

Mustang Alley 2011 News

Welcome back everyone! Hope all is well. Winter is over and the roads are clear. It's time to start planning the summer and scheduling your vacation days.

We're in the planning stages for the 13th annual Mustang Alley. Fortunately enough, the core team has been recruited for another round. We're brainstorming ideas for what went well, what can be improved, and what can we add that's new, unexpected or desired. If you have any idea for us, let us know by clicking on the Contact Us link.

Overview...

August 18, 2011 - AAI plant tour

• Tour the plant that builds the Mustang. This will be the second time we've done this as part of Mustang Alley. Over 120 of you were able to attend last year. We want to offer this to more of you so we're working on a way to offer this to 500 of you. Registration for this event will open soon. Expect more details to show up on our website.

August 19, 2011 - Dearborn Development Center Track Event

• What can we tell you about this event? It's better that you ask someone who was able to participate in the past. Maybe they'll tell you how they were introduced to the Boss 302. You might hear about how our drivers took them out for a quick spin on the wet pad. Maybe they were one of the people who told the Hot Lap driver... Go faster. Either way, word of this event is making its way around. Once again, this event will be limited. In the first year, we brought in 100 of you. Last year, we were able to bring 180. This year... the target is 200 and new events have already been added to the agenda. Registration for this event is not active yet. Details will follow on our site.

August 20, 2011 - Mustang Alley in Ferndale

:shift:

If I'm not mistaken last year it was something like $75.00 per person.

This included everything listed but also driving your car at the proving grounds, hot laps with their drivers, wet pad with their drivers, lunch at events.

I chatted with Matt at Ford last week and they are thinking about offering a fourth day which would probably be the Romeo engine plant.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in on Mustang Alley! For anyone who hasn't seen, they have added registration for plant tour today. I am not sure if we are automatically registered through Sharon. Does anyone know if we have to register separately since there is limited space?

I'm in on Mustang Alley! For anyone who hasn't seen, they have added registration for plant tour today. I am not sure if we are automatically registered through Sharon. Does anyone know if we have to register separately since there is limited space?

If you are registered for Dearborn 2011, you do not need to register for plant tour. You are automatically registered for the tour. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sharon,

If we are in with Teamshelby are we also automatically included in the proving grounds itineary?

No we have our Romeo Engine plant tour on the same day. I am waiting from Ford to see what their details and times are to see if those that want to see about doing both can. I know that they will not open the proving grounds until they hit 500 cars so we have a little time. But more than likely if you choose to do the Ford proving grounds we will have to miss the Romeo one. But I am still working on the details. Ford has changed some things and surprised me with some things. I will do my best to get everyone included in everything. But those that do not have a car can't attend the Ford Proving grounds and we have a quite a few people coming without cars.

Let me work on it and get back to you hopefully next week.

Sharon

One more detail added.

For those of you coming to the Chellis Grill and Bar party for the Dearborn 2011 on Thursday night, we have a shuttle service that will be available to take people back and forth from 5-11pm. There is room in the parking lot for about 30 cars. But for those that do not wish to drive it will be available from the Hotel all night. Don't forget this is the night that we will have all our giveaways and door prizes. We will release the menu as the time gets closer!!!

One more detail added.

For those of you coming to the Chellis Grill and Bar party for the Dearborn 2011 on Thursday night, we have a shuttle service that will be available to take people back and forth from 5-11pm. There is room in the parking lot for about 30 cars. But for those that do not wish to drive it will be available from the Hotel all night. Don't forget this is the night that we will have all our giveaways and door prizes. We will release the menu as the time gets closer!!!

Thanks Sharon and Robert and Team Shelby crew for having this Event and all your hard work !!!

Scotty g.

• 2 months later...

Archived