TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ShelbyFest traffic

thewheelman

So, I'm headed for a family event in Paducah, KY, traveling west on I-24 and....WOW, did you see that? 2 GT 500's! I've never seen more than mine and a handful more on the road in the two and a half years I've owned mine......Holy Cow, there was another.....a red convertible on a trailer! My son quickly looked it up on his phone and told me about the ShelbyFest in Hermann, MO. Good to see so many on the road! Hope all you guys and gals and beautiful cars got home before the rain hit.....I drove home from Paducah in a rainstorm of Biblical proportions.....

BTW, Paducah Ford STILL has a silver w/blue stripes 40th KR in the showroom floor........

Hope you all had a blast! I'll mark my calendar for this event next year! happy%20feet.gif

So, I'm headed for a family event in Paducah, KY, traveling west on I-24 and....WOW, did you see that? 2 GT 500's! I've never seen more than mine and a handful more on the road in the two and a half years I've owned mine......Holy Cow, there was another.....a red convertible on a trailer! My son quickly looked it up on his phone and told me about the ShelbyFest in Hermann, MO. Good to see so many on the road! Hope all you guys and gals and beautiful cars got home before the rain hit.....I drove home from Paducah in a rainstorm of Biblical proportions.....

BTW, Paducah Ford STILL has a silver w/blue stripes 40th KR in the showroom floor........

Hope you all had a blast! I'll mark my calendar for this event next year! happy%20feet.gif

ShelbyFest is definitely the event to go to. Tons of good people, Amazing cars and a good time.

I was at the event, once I left Hermann, I never encountered another Shelby.

Archived