TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ETA and VIN

trafficman337

I ordered my 2012 Kona Blue Vert on 3/31/11. I just got an ETA of 5/19/11 and my VIN. I am extremely excited and am like a kid at the candy store waiting for the new shipment of goods to come in. I am hoping the ETA is right around what I have been told. I have checked the website for the window sticker and it is still showing that it is not in the system yet. Anyone have any experience with the ETA being plus or minus the date given? I also got the silver striping. I have looked at several photos and at times cannot really tell the difference between the white and silver stripes through photos. I am hoping they are more on the darker side, possibly like a tungsten gray. If anyone has any photos with this color combo, please post! :banghead:

I have a 2012 Coupe coming soon. The order was received at the factory in Febr, build date was 19 April 11, ETA is May 8th. The dealer keeps telling me that they dought that it will be here that soon, but I'm getting excited just like your are Trafficman. Mine is black w/SVT stripes in red. I can't wait to see it for the first time. I have to let it sit at the dealer for a few days to let the giddiness go away so I can be objective when I look at it and accept it for delivery. I did not get the window sticker until after the car was built. It kept telling me that it wasn't found in the system. The dealer gave a VIN that wasn't correct and then after they gave the right one, the sticker popped right up.

I traded off a 2010 Camaro SS for the Shelby and I've been without a cruiser for a couple of months and I'm about to go nutz.

Good luck on getting your car. Congrats.

I have a 2012 Coupe coming soon. The order was received at the factory in Febr, build date was 19 April 11, ETA is May 8th. The dealer keeps telling me that they dought that it will be here that soon, but I'm getting excited just like your are Trafficman. Mine is black w/SVT stripes in red. I can't wait to see it for the first time. I have to let it sit at the dealer for a few days to let the giddiness go away so I can be objective when I look at it and accept it for delivery. I did not get the window sticker until after the car was built. It kept telling me that it wasn't found in the system. The dealer gave a VIN that wasn't correct and then after they gave the right one, the sticker popped right up.

I traded off a 2010 Camaro SS for the Shelby and I've been without a cruiser for a couple of months and I'm about to go nutz.

Good luck on getting your car. Congrats.

Welcome to the Shelby club. This is Ford country. I'm sure you'll be very happy.

Kris

Archived