TEAM SHELBY FORUM

From the heart

I just would like to tell everyone that sent words of hope and prays thank you.There was many cards and gifts that you guys sent.My son had fun listening to one of us read them out load and listening to his brother and sister talk about were they came from.I have been trying to

send a personal thank you to every one that sent a card or gift.Now that ethan is starting to feel better, life went from being unpredictable and sometimes confusing,to being just plan hectic.My wife and i are trying to get the house and yard back in shap.It's amazing how dusty and

messy things get in a short amout of time. We are now able to spend time with ethans brother and sister they have been really good thru all of this they really did miss haveing all of us at home. Plus i am back at work and try to fix every thing that did not get done is takeing up a lot of time.I am not complaining i am very happy that things are starting to get back to normal.

From me and my family Thank you

Robert

I just would like to tell everyone that sent words of hope and prays thank you.There was many cards and gifts that you guys sent.My son had fun listening to one of us read them out load and listening to his brother and sister talk about were they came from.I have been trying to

send a personal thank you to every one that sent a card or gift.Now that ethan is starting to feel better, life went from being unpredictable and sometimes confusing,to being just plan hectic.My wife and i are trying to get the house and yard back in shap.It's amazing how dusty and

messy things get in a short amout of time. We are now able to spend time with ethans brother and sister they have been really good thru all of this they really did miss haveing all of us at home. Plus i am back at work and try to fix every thing that did not get done is takeing up a lot of time.I am not complaining i am very happy that things are starting to get back to normal.

Robert

Aaahhhh...some happy news! :salute:

Robert

Robert I think we are all just glad to hear Ethan is doing better , I would like you to give me a T -shirt size & when our car show is over (July 24) would send him one .

Robert I think we are all just glad to hear Ethan is doing better , I would like you to give me a T -shirt size & when our car show is over (July 24) would send him one .

Thanks Shelby001 he wears a size adult small. :shift:

Archived