TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustangs Unlimited Car Show

gtt500

Mustangs Unlimited is having their first Shelby/Mustang/Ford show of the season on May15th.Hope to see some TS members there!

I'll be there Mike with my new 5.0 looking forward to it........ :happy feet: and I just bought my first mod from MU!!!

IMG_4068.jpg

Brian, you bringing the 66 or 07 and/or the 1970 model (wife)?

Hey Sean, I like driving the 66 to that show before it gets too hot for AC. I don't think I went to any shows in CT last year. It'll be nice to see you all again. If I can talk mama into going she will be with me. She doesn't like going to the all day shows, she burns too easy. Too much Scottish blood and not enough C\F. :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

This northeast weather blows...... :banghead:

I agree. I give up trying to plan anything ahead with these Mustang shows. Maybe we need to start having the shows with our daily drivers. :hysterical: Well one good thing to look forward to tomorrow is a weekend sweep of the Yankee's at least. :happy feet:

I agree. I give up trying to plan anything ahead with these Mustang shows. Maybe we need to start having the shows with our daily drivers. :hysterical:Well one good thing to look forward to tomorrow is a weekend sweep of the Yankee's at least. happy feet.gif

:hysterical:; :club:

Hope to see you next Sunday then Brian if it doesn't rain again.

I agree. I give up trying to plan anything ahead with these Mustang shows. Maybe we need to start having the shows with our daily drivers. :hysterical: Well one good thing to look forward to tomorrow is a weekend sweep of the Yankee's at least. :happy feet:

Time to take the broom out.......... :happy feet:

How's the weather looking down there for tomorrows show?

Mostly Cloudy and in the low 60's..... :rolleyes:

Sean and I will be there....... :happy feet:

This morning I thought, maybe I can try to stop by later...but, after breakfast, church, Daughter's flute lesson, guitar lesson, lunch, helping w/ the science project, cleaning the gutters and mowing the lawn...it was 4:30....on well!! :hysterical: Sean won 1st place?? Congrats!!

Archived