TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H #108 in So Cal

JBMB

Mine came from Hawaii. It's funny when you clean your dash and find hotel parking tickets from Maui in dash by glass.

Congrats JB and welcome to TS.

Where abouts are you located? We've got lots of cool Shelby's and great people here in SoCal.

Congrats JB and welcome to TS.

Where abouts are you located? We've got lots of cool Shelby's and great people here in SoCal.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm in the San Diego area.....and love to see the many Shelbys on the roads!

• 7 months later...

Mine came from Hawaii as well. I also found a hotel parking ticket from a hotel in Maui. I bought mine from JM Chevrolet.

• 2 years later...

Not sure who has it (possible still owned in Hawaii), but #107 was a Hawaii car as well. Some were at the Honolulu Airport site (5 units) while Maui had (2)originally, though it is believed one unit went to Maui from Honolulu for a year.

When all the units were brought back to Honolulu for sale, I was able to check out most of them initially. Later, they were hidden and not shown. The Maui cars had a lot of dirt and sand under the car, as they did not go through a wash rack and get rinsed underneath.

Glad to see that they all have good new homes.

Archived