TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northeast Shelby Get Together?

drlovegun

Been seeing some other get-togethers/reunions around the country, thought it might be cool for us northerners to attempt one? Anyone interested?

I think it's a great idea. Suggestion, let's move this topic over to regional Northeast forum and see what we get for reply's. Date and location can be discussed and open to all interested members.

I'm in too.

I live in Southeastern MA and may be able to use a local Ford Dealers lot for the gathering.

Although that may be too far for most.

That would be great, that way it's kind of in the middle of driving distance for NY and NJ folks, and NH, ME, VT folks could get there in a few hours too!

Dealership could use it for some promotion also!

I from MA here but still looking for a GT500. Where did you all get yours and for how much?

Young man, if you are going to go over the internet and bash us, why don't you just stay the hell away; you have indeed become very offensive

quote from SVT Performance from you last night:

"Check out this ongoing debate over at that other site StangsUnleashed where they all love the smell of their own farts

-This guy who started the thread works for a Ford dealer or is a manager(but I doubt it judging by his lack of intelligence), and is trying to scare buyers into thinking that a GT500 is worth "no less than $100k" and that the adm's will only get worse with time and they should buy his piece of crap GT500 CLONES!!!

Just like the O&A travelling virus, please send this guy a message telling him his business practices are not wanted by the mustang community just like we do not want to be Hennessey Screwed!

Rant off, but shit like that is just wrong. That site seriously has some issues for allowing dealers to spew crap like that.

Thanks Bruce for keeping this site honest and fun as well as educational"

This site is like any other, not perfect, but we kinda like it overall. If you really dislike us so much, just do not come by, and forget how much we apparently bother you.

Been seeing some other get-togethers/reunions around the country, thought it might be cool for us northerners to attempt one? Anyone interested?

I see you moved the folder over, good job. I tried to figure it out, but had no luck. Not too good on computer. Is there a way to get rid of thread I started? I don't want it to be conflicting. So far it looks like several people interested. Hope to see more in a few days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Great news Mustangs Unlimited in Hartford CT is having one of their annual Mustang shows this year next Sunday June 10th. The following Sunday June 17th the NH Mustang club will have their annual Mustang show in Nashua, NH. I don't have to decide which show to go to, I'm planning on going to both this year. I have never been to the NH Mustang show so I hope to meet lots of people from here and other Mustang\Shelby forums. I missed the April show in CT because I had to work that Saturday night. When I arrived with my Shelby that Sunday afternoon everyone was leaving. Hope to see you all there. :banana piano:

Great news Mustangs Unlimited in Hartford CT is having one of their annual Mustang shows this year next Sunday June 10th. The following Sunday June 17th the NH Mustang club will have their annual Mustang show in Nashua, NH. I don't have to decide which show to go to, I'm planning on going to both this year. I have never been to the NH Mustang show so I hope to meet lots of people from here and other Mustang\Shelby forums. I missed the April show in CT because I had to work that Saturday night. When I arrived with my Shelby that Sunday afternoon everyone was leaving. Hope to see you all there. :banana piano:

CRUD!!! I may be in Tulsa, OK that weekend (The NH Father's Day Show). There are usually 15-20 Vintage Shelbys there, Bosses, Machs, GTs, Twisters, CA Specials, custome, a few dozen non-Fords, too...usually a few Hundred Mustangs show up! It's a great show with lots of great folks there. If I am free I will DEFINITELY be there! Keep everyone posted on the when part of it, maybe there can be a mass hook-up there.

It sure would be good to meet everyone from the area.....Cool...

If you get there and see a Grabber Orange '69 GT500 Coupe, tell Dave that Chris said "Hey". Remind him that I had the Grabber Blue/white/white '69 GT500 Convertible a few years back, he'll remember who I am... ;)

• 7 months later...

Yes there are three Mustang Shows at Mustangs Unlimited in Manchester Connecticut, one in April, June and September. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:waiting::waiting::waiting:

I'm in FL but I'm in New England a lot

Maybr I'll rent a Hertz Shelby and join in :happy feet:

Rent a Hertz Shelby WTH, drive your own Shelby..... :finger: C'mon up and put some miles on it...... :shift:

:hysterical2:

We would all love to have you join us Mr. SS!!! :snake:

Rent a Hertz Shelby WTH, drive your own Shelby..... :finger: C'mon up and put some miles on it...... :shift:

:hysterical2:

We would all love to have you join us Mr. SS!!! :snake:

:stop:

NO WAY!

Archived