TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lloyd GT 350 logo car mats

I ordered a set of GT 350 logo car mats from Lloyd Mats. The mats arrived today and look beautiful. However, the flyer says for 2005 - 2009 mustangs. Has anyone else ordered these and do they fit the 2011/2012 vehicles? My car delivery date is still far off so I have no way of knowing. Thanks in advance.

I ordered a set of GT 350 logo car mats from Lloyd Mats. The mats arrived today and look beautiful. However, the flyer says for 2005 - 2009 mustangs. Has anyone else ordered these and do they fit the 2011/2012 vehicles? My car delivery date is still far off so I have no way of knowing. Thanks in advance.

Does the '12 not come with Shelby mats? Our '11 did - and they are sweet.

I have kept the original GT350 mats in the carton and have installed a set I got from Lloyd. They are plush, and apprear to be identical to the original mats but they do not say "45th Anniversary".

They snap into the original floor snap position and do not move. It is a Shelby Licensed product and I am very pleased with my purchase.

I have kept the original GT350 mats in the carton and have installed a set I got from Lloyd. They are plush, and apprear to be identical to the original mats but they do not say "45th Anniversary".

They snap into the original floor snap position and do not move. It is a Shelby Licensed product and I am very pleased with my purchase.

Good idea.

Does anyone have pictures of the mats? Or maybe a link?

Thanks

Thanks everyone.

Tony, I just wanted another set because you know how they get after awhile. Also, I like the suggestion of keeping the originals and putting in the Lloyds.

Venom, if you look on EBAY "GT 350 car mats", you will see them.

it has to do with the extra holding tab on the 2010s and later--earlier models have 1 hold down tab

The mats fit perfectly. The red in the logo is shade off but you wont notice once they're in the car. I did have to air them out a bit (laid them out in the sun) to get the new manufacturer's odor out - almost a scotch guard smell. Very plush and the driver's side tabs hook up exactly. Great find!

John

The mats fit perfectly. The red in the logo is shade off but you wont notice once they're in the car. I did have to air them out a bit (laid them out in the sun) to get the new manufacturer's odor out - almost a scotch guard smell. Very plush and the driver's side tabs hook up exactly. Great find!

John

Awesome. Good to hear. Mine will be sitting in a box for quite some time, but good to know the purchase wasn't a waste.

Awesome. Good to hear. Mine will be sitting in a box for quite some time, but good to know the purchase wasn't a waste.

I thought the 350's come with mats. Why is everyone buying more mats.

The mats never stay nice, no matter how careful you are. These mats are pretty nice. Like someone above said, I think I will box my originals and put these mats in. I'm happy with the purchase.

Kris,

It's up to you. Save your originals in pristine condition and get a set for daily driving that closely approximate the originals. You can put the originals in for display, shows etc, and they'll stay in new condition. The daily set are close enough that most people wouldn't notice the difference. Just one more way to maintain the originality, that's all. :spend:

John

John

John,

I received mine today. You are right, the red is a bit "neon" but they are perfect for a set of beaters!

Archived