TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tail pipe fix?

So why are people still recieving there GT350's with the same problem Shelby has been told about numerous times about the tail pipe sag/droop? for $80,000 + you would think something like this would be corrected before delivery!

You got a dog in this fight?

This recurrent theme has me worried as I await my build.

It is really not that big a deal. Most stainless high performance cat back exhaust, regardless of origin, will require some adjustment after install.

It is really not that big a deal. Most stainless high performance cat back exhaust, regardless of origin, will require some adjustment after install.

I beg to differ with you. My left exhaust tip will drop almost two inches while the right one stays put. First of all, if what you say is true, the right tip should also be moving and has not budged since dilivery in December. Second, if you'd like I will send you a picture of this situation then you can tell me it is 'really not a big deal.'

I beg to differ with you. My left exhaust tip will drop almost two inches while the right one stays put. First of all, if what you say is true, the right tip should also be moving and has not budged since dilivery in December. Second, if you'd like I will send you a picture of this situation then you can tell me it is 'really not a big deal.'

Jon - email sent

Archived