TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Kicker 6 x 8 Speakers

Madlock

Shelby seems to be out of these with no ETA for restock.

I've checked the Kicker web site to see if I could reconcile the Shelby product to an OE part number, but no specific information exists.

Does anybody know which Kicker product these happen to correspond to, whether they're part of the QS, RS, KS, or DS series - or something else?

Thanks!

They are KS680... Here a link to a thread I started that may help: http://www.teamshelb...__1#entry961999

Thanks for referring me to the other thread - though I remain puzzled as to why the KS680's specs in terms of response range differs from the Shelby spec. Without any insight or making any allusion to which may be better, is it possible Kicker created a modified product that's truly unique to Shelby for the purpose of brand singularity (which they think may matter to somebody envisioning a Barrett-Jackson sale in 40 years)?

With the understanding that the KS680's would work (if they can be found), I'd appreciate any more information if it's available as to the original question.

Any additional c

Here is the ones I have and they are awesome. Not the cheapest but your Shelby is worth it. Fits perfect and sounds great.

http://www.crutchfield.com/s_107MM571/Polk-Audio-MM571.html?tp=93&nvpair=FFBrand%7cPolk+Audio

I've checked the Kicker web site to see if I could reconcile the Shelby product to an OE part number, but no specific information exists.

Does anybody know which Kicker product these happen to correspond to, whether they're part of the QS, RS, KS, or DS series - or something else?

Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-AA2571--MM571-Speaker/dp/B001E5PN0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303682702&sr=8-1

price on Amazon.

Thanks!

I have been debating the Polk MM's. However there is nobody around me that can demo the speaker. I hate buying audio gear I can't listen to first.

Me too.

The only thing worse is a $60K car you pretty-much have to be willing to buy on faith and reputation alone.

The GOOD news is that Amazon usually has an NQA return policy.

Me too.

The only thing worse is a $60K car you pretty-much have to be willing to buy on faith and reputation alone.

The GOOD news is that Amazon usually has an NQA return policy.

You know what is really bad. Polk is based out of Baltimore and they don't even have any local dealers in the area. Ouch

If they do then they need to update their website.

Archived