TEAM SHELBY FORUM

April 9th, Cars and Coffee

I like the TS windshield banner. Where does one get this?

Hi

i have these for sale. We have white, silver and black. They are $45.00 shipped.

if you would like one, send $45.00 to my Paypal - mmcguirk@fourfrontsales.com

Please specify color and your ship to address and I will get it right out to you.

Thank you,

Michael

That first picture of the car rolling in is amazing, just plain bad ass

Yea it is, i really like the pic with the cop.........to me the picture is like the cop daring the Shelby to peel out, ha

if yall want to get a bigger version of the 1st pic: http://www.cncpics.com/2011/201104/110409/16539851_ztmew#1245350031_g3SUX

that might be my new background :-)

I noticed in the pictures the rear window panels are not on the car. Is the car hard to drive with the window covers on? I've also been told that they are illegal in some states. Has anyone had trouble with the rear window panels coming off of the cars?

I noticed in the pictures the rear window panels are not on the car. Is the car hard to drive with the window covers on? I've also been told that they are illegal in some states. Has anyone had trouble with the rear window panels coming off of the cars?

If u are talking about the panels on the 2011 GT350, i do think that is an option

First, the panels come with the car, the option is whether to install them or not.

Second, nope not hard to drive at all with the panels installed.

Third, they haven't come off yet...of course I only drive the speed limit (and that's the truth officer!) :hysterical:

John

First, the panels come with the car, the option is whether to install them or not.

Second, nope not hard to drive at all with the panels installed.

Third, they haven't come off yet...of course I only drive the speed limit (and that's the truth officer!) :hysterical:

John

I think the panels look better on instead of the glass. On a side note, I too, have no trouble driving my 65 with my vents on. You get use to the blind spot.

Hmmm.... Opinions on the yellow striping??

The stripes are a badge of honor for attending the 40th Reunion at Terlingua in 2008. I earned them!

Driving my car to terminal velocity during the day and drinking Asombroso to terminal velocity by night!

Archived