TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The New Guy

trafficman337

Just stumbled upon this site. I ordered my GT500 on March 31, 2011, a 2012 GT500 Convertible, Kona Blue with Silver Stripes. I received the VIN yesterday. Looking forward to getting it and hearing from everyone on how they like their car. This is Mustang number twelve for me. The GT500 can join my SVT Raptor in my own fleet! :happy feet:

I am hoping the car is here for the Memorial Day Weekend!

Wow, nice choice of rides!! Welcome to Team Shelby!!

I noticed you're from CT, whereabouts? I'm in Southington (Plantsville). We usually head up to Mustangs Unlimited in Manchester for their car shows every year. There's a few of us here in CT.

Wow, nice choice of rides!! Welcome to Team Shelby!!

I noticed you're from CT, whereabouts? I'm in Southington (Plantsville). We usually head up to Mustangs Unlimited in Manchester for their car shows every year. There's a few of us here in CT.

Nice. I am in Wethersfield and very familiar with Southington, Plainville and the surrounding towns. I was on the Mustangs Unlimited site and was looking through some of their stuff. How long you think it will take for the car to come in, now that I have a VIN?

Nice. I am in Wethersfield and very familiar with Southington, Plainville and the surrounding towns. I was on the Mustangs Unlimited site and was looking through some of their stuff. How long you think it will take for the car to come in, now that I have a VIN?

Oh good! Maybe we could organize a Shelby and Mustang car cruise in CT sometime.

I'm not sure how long it will take but I am sure others here know- perhaps someone else will chime in. I hope you get it in time to enjoy this summer! Yes, post some pics of it when it arrives! happy%20feet.gif

Archived