TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stillen brake rotors

tonyd1

Hi Tony, i have those exact rotors on my daily driver GT500, i've had them for about 30k miles now and i've never had one issue with them, with stillen they came with metal matrix brake pads all the way around and there is a noticeable difference with the rotors and pads, i've never had them crack or warp and i've only got compliments on how cool they look, especially when you have 20's. But they have been a great addition to my car for going on 30k miles.

Sal

Hi Tony, i have those exact rotors on my daily driver GT500, i've had them for about 30k miles now and i've never had one issue with them, with stillen they came with metal matrix brake pads all the way around and there is a noticeable difference with the rotors and pads, i've never had them crack or warp and i've only got compliments on how cool they look, especially when you have 20's. But they have been a great addition to my car for going on 30k miles.

Sal

Thanks Sal, the rears are the 11.8" rotors correct, while the front are the 14" ones?-Tonyd1

Archived