TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GTS Review: Autoweek

robertlane

Nice article but the comments that folks are leaving are not pretty. I am extremely happy that Shelby came out with these new cars. I love them and might think twice now about getting the BOSS 302 rr maybe not I guess time will tell.

Nice article but the comments that folks are leaving are not pretty. I am extremely happy that Shelby came out with these new cars. I love them and might think twice now about getting the BOSS 302 rr maybe not I guess time will tell.

Not picking sides, but this article was about the V-6 Version... I'm sure the performance and review of the V-8 version should be more favorable... Just wish I had a bigger garage :rant2:

EDIT = Thought you were referring to the Editor's Comments, not those from the General Public... But if you look back at the regular Mustang Forums a few years ago, you will see the "same" comments about the Shelby GT being just a GT/CS with Silver Stripes :finger:

Edited by 07SGT0547