TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Introduces new GTS model

robertlane

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the SGTS will have some sort of short ram intake, since the cold air intake phrase is a misnomer. You can also supercharge it too.

There is only one SGT.....and then there is a GTS. I dont think the name of the new car is called a SGTS. Just trying to be helpful........

Two great looking new cars with many options that can appeal to a wide range of buyers. This will be especially true because a number of options are possible it sounds like. The ability to customize and choose options, engine type (V6 or V8), color and more is awesome. The deep draw hood is also especially nice, they really work well.

My hats off to everyone who has worked to make this possible. :superhero:

David

Two great looking new cars with many options that can appeal to a wide range of buyers. This will be especially true because a number of options are possible it sounds like. The ability to customize and choose options, engine type (V6 or V8), color and more is awesome. The deep draw hood is also especially nice, they really work well.

My hats off to everyone who has worked to make this possible. :superhero:

David

"The GTS includes a Ford Racing handling package (springs, stabilizer bars, tower brace), free-flow air intake...." consumerreports

I still see NO cold air intake on the Shelby flier.

:headscratch:

Is there a way to price one out with the options "I" want? Would like to do this online to see what the cost would be.

I was at the show yesterday and the V6 car they have there looks great, as do the other three cars as well. I can tell you they have not worked out final pricing on all the options for the GTS however which could be a large part of the reason that there is no online configuration tool up and running yet.

"The GTS includes a Ford Racing handling package (springs, stabilizer bars, tower brace), free-flow air intake...." consumerreports

I still see NO cold air intake on the Shelby flier.

:headscratch:

No cold air from FRP. Only an element change.

Roger

SGT went to a collection in Cali. Z/06 has 3,000 miles. I have had great memories with that car, cut my driving chops on many tracks with it also.

The Z is Going to the speed shop though :) Tide me over for awhile.

Awaiting something else. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, very happy to see this package. If all goes well when the Shelby GT is paid off, a Gts vert would be sweet! :happy feet:

Shelby NY, great looking car! Which wheels and finish do you have.

Thank you

Archived