TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT or GT500 - modified car from the Shelby Bash

Idk who it is but I want that hood!!

nah, I'll pass... I like the GT's because our cars have the hood scoops ala...the original GT350's which makes our cars stand out. Yes, its a fake scoop but a few drilling holes and its functional

I thought the gt500 hood didn't fit our front end at all.

The hood bolts onto the car without any problems, and fits acceptably well. The problem arises where the front edge of the hood does not line up with the top of the bumper. The GT500 bumper comes out further and has a slight curve that lines up with the hood.

The hood bolts onto the car without any problems, and fits acceptably well. The problem arises where the front edge of the hood does not line up with the top of the bumper. The GT500 bumper comes out further and has a slight curve that lines up with the hood.

ohhh okayy i think it looks killer.. as long as it doesnt go over the bottom bumper ill be fine lol

That is a Mustang GT with GT 500 hood owned by someone at Scott Drake.

The stripes are the Raceskinz carbon fiber overlay. I believe the car had a centrifugal blower, maybe Paxton.

The hood with a Mustang bumper did not look that good in person.

That is a Mustang GT with GT 500 hood owned by someone at Scott Drake.

The stripes are the Raceskinz carbon fiber overlay. I believe the car had a centrifugal blower, maybe Paxton.

The hood with a Mustang bumper did not look that good in person.

So, you're saying the car is actually a Mustang GT, with a GT500 hood, SGT front bumper and rear bumper, GT500 rear spoiler, carbon fiber stripes, and GT500 fender emblems?

So, you're saying the car is actually a Mustang GT, with a GT500 hood, SGT front bumper and rear bumper, GT500 rear spoiler, carbon fiber stripes, and GT500 fender emblems?

yep.

Thanks IASHELBYGT! Nice pictures. I guess since Scott Drake and SPP work together so much, they put a car together. I was wondering when I saw the snake emblems and all the Shelby body panels.

It looks like no one parked next to that "G.T. 350" car.

I remember that car well too. The stripes were really different-carbon fiber on top of the paint. I may have some underhood shots. I will check when I get a chance.

Archived