TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The movie reviewer

With the economy being so bad and the cost of going to the movies. It really stinks to waste

Your money on a bad movie.So here is your chance to be a critic and not get flamed for it.

So post your review of any movie that you went to see or watch on netflix.

Nice, hear from car dude. Hope things have settled down a bit.

Hmmmm...... as far as movies go. I just watched Jonah Hex last night. It was enjoyable, 3 of 5 stars. Before that I saw the new Tron in 3D, it was very good, 4 of 5 stars. And before that was Unthinkable, which was very thought provoking, dare I say 5 of 5.

Went to see Atlas Shrugged Part 1 (of 3) in the daytime (only $7.25). Fifty cents worth of popcorn and a dollar drink was still $10.50.

Enjoyed it, but since it's a three parter it left off not finished. Book was over 1100 pages so if they made it one movie I would either fall asleep or have to go to the restroom half way thru.

I seem to remember some long movies had an intermission, Gone With The Wind comes to mind.

I'm old enough to remember going to the theatre and seeing serials to keep you coming back next week so I was prepared for a non-ending but I don't know when part 2 will be out.

Bottom line, I would suggest you see this movie, it is relavent to our times.

John

Went to see Atlas Shrugged Part 1 (of 3) in the daytime (only $7.25). Fifty cents worth of popcorn and a dollar drink was still $10.50.

Enjoyed it, but since it's a three parter it left off not finished. Book was over 1100 pages so if they made it one movie I would either fall asleep or have to go to the restroom half way thru.

I seem to remember some long movies had an intermission, Gone With The Wind comes to mind.

I'm old enough to remember going to the theatre and seeing serials to keep you coming back next week so I was prepared for a non-ending but I don't know when part 2 will be out.

Bottom line, I would suggest you see this movie, it is relavent to our times.

John

Just started reading the book on Saturday, halfway through now! Really like the book!

Archived