TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Times April 2011 Edition

For those of you that have followed my story regarding the frustration of waiting for the car through delivery and my drive home I thought you might enjoy this. The local Valley Forge Mustang Club asked me in November to write a little story about the GT350. At first I hesitated as I am not a very proficient writer. After a day or two I decided to give it a go. About the time the club was going to run my article was when my car was rear ended. They contacted me and asked me if they should still run the story, I said absolutely. After the story was sent to the local MCA members, I was asked by the club president (Robert Parsons) if it would be OK if he submitted the article to the Mustang Club of America. He did not think it would get published but thought he would give it a shot. To my surprise when I opened my current edition of Mustang Times, they was a centerfold picture of my GT350 that I took while my daughter and I parked on the upper level of the Hoover Dam parking garage. Over the next few pages, they re-printed my story (saga) of acquiring my GT350. The biggest joy of all was seeing that they printed a picture of Amelia and I at SA standing next to the car. My daughter now thinks she is famous - pretty cool dad eh? The story and the history of this car continues.......... If you are an MCA member, check out your newest magazine from the club. They did a nice job (except for credited the story to the club president - oops)

As bad as this accident was for you, it is turning into a pretty awesome story in the end. You will be talking about this to your grandchildren as they grow up. Are you giving any thought to getting a GT 350 convertible? I know you are getting a Boss (I think), so that might be one car too many.... Would be cool for you to add one more 350 though.

As bad as this accident was for you, it is turning into a pretty awesome story in the end. You will be talking about this to your grandchildren as they grow up. Are you giving any thought to getting a GT 350 convertible? I know you are getting a Boss (I think), so that might be one car too many.... Would be cool for you to add one more 350 though.

Was thinking about a red vert. But not sure the boss would go for 4 stangs.

Page 4.

mtpage4.jpg

Tony,

You did an excellent job in writing the article for your GT350. Thank you for sharing such a great experience and I am glad that your car is back on the road again.

Dennis

Tony,

You did an excellent job in writing the article for your GT350. Thank you for sharing such a great experience and I am glad that your car is back on the road again.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis. And thanks again for all your help an support when my car was down and out. No driving today - monsoon weather here.

Tony,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the incorrect byline on your GT350 story in the April issue of Mustang Times. I will print a correction in the May issue in News & Notes. It is a fantastic story, and it was my pleasure to print it. I hope you continue to enjoy your GT350, it's a beast and a blast to drive.

Again, I'm so sorry,

Mary Jean

Tony,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the incorrect byline on your GT350 story in the April issue of Mustang Times. I will print a correction in the May issue in News & Notes. It is a fantastic story, and it was my pleasure to print it. I hope you continue to enjoy your GT350, it's a beast and a blast to drive.

Again, I'm so sorry,

Mary Jean

Mary Jean,

PM sent. We are all good! It was an honor to have it printed.

Tony

LOL you live in Florida!

These cars do look nice by the water. Great picture.

I know I don't see the beach unless I travel to the Bahamas or some other Caribbean Island. Now that I have the GT350 I might throw on the thong and head down to the beach. :hysterical: Ouch what an ugly sight that would be.do%20what.gif

Hopefully the car will be a distraction.

Tony, what a great ``EXTRA`` piece of history for your investment...I mean, SHELBY!! :hysterical:

It does sorta take the sting out of the rear end job? No?

I am happy for you and your daughter. She has a memory to last a lifetime, and hardcopy to prove! :happy feet:

Chris

Tony, what a great ``EXTRA`` piece of history for your investment...I mean, SHELBY!! :hysterical:

It does sorta take the sting out of the rear end job? No?

I am happy for you and your daughter. She has a memory to last a lifetime, and hardcopy to prove! :happy feet:

Chris

Thanks Chris. She's a bit battered and bruised but she's all mine. Next chapter about to be written soon........on the track.

Archived