TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Darn It! Make another note of it.

socalwrench

Ouch just does not say enough. Another of the fastest Shelby's to be retired.

I wonder at times what the history of the accident was that destroys our cars.

The important thing is that our drivers are hopefully walking away.

CC

Another 2007 Shelby GT has been destroyed. Mr. Registry make a note of it. I don't know the CSM, but here's the VIN 1ZVHT82H075346586. It hurts to look at these.

Already noted :) Here's a previous thread on it being a one of one car.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66310-one-of-one-2007-shelby-gt-at-new-york-copart-auction/

Steve

Did you note that it appears all the damage is confined to the front? I mean, it is like there was no impact (windshield intact) and the hand of God ripped into the front. Very unusual appearance.

Jim

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Maybe the SGT was stationary, and the truck hit it on the pass. side fender area.

The drivers side looks like it got side swiped. Maybe it slid along a guard rail, Looking at the drivers side rear tire rim it looks like the damage was from front to back as sections of the rim edge are bent inwards.

The drivers side looks like it got side swiped. Maybe it slid along a guard rail, Looking at the drivers side rear tire rim it looks like the damage was from front to back as sections of the rim edge are bent inwards.

Looked like a dent in the windshield-drivers side. I will look again.

Archived