TEAM SHELBY FORUM

You can't have anything nice any more

My wife works at a local High School, and parks her 2011 GT/CS right outside her classroom. Wednesday, some little jerk threw a rock at the car and hit it in the left rear quarter panel leaving a nice dent that broke the paint...$663.00 worth of dent! And to top it all off, there are two cameras right outside her class pointed toward the parking spot...one is a "dummy" camera and the other one is not working! Thanks for the double whammy! I was hoping that the police would be able to get a good picture of who did this to her car....but no such luck! :angry22:

My wife works at a local High School, and parks her 2011 GT/CS right outside her classroom. Wednesday, some little jerk threw a rock at the car and hit it in the left rear quarter panel leaving a nice dent that broke the paint...$663.00 worth of dent! And to top it all off, there are two cameras right outside her class pointed toward the parking spot...one is a "dummy" camera and the other one is not working! Thanks for the double whammy! I was hoping that the police would be able to get a good picture of who did this to her car....but no such luck! :angry22:

Sorry to hear that MJ...There is no respect for people let alone a car these days...Nothing would be

done to the little jerk anyway and they know that.

He must not have liked getting homework over the weekend!

Good thing that wasn't my car (or my job) I'd bitch slap that little jerk!!! :slapfight:

Sorry to this hear this Carl, I'm sure someone saw the whole thing. I say post up a reward sign or something like that, young kids need money, someone will rat the guilty person out :happy feet: Although it will be tough to prove without any cameras.

Sorry to this hear this Carl, I'm sure someone saw the whole thing. I say post up a reward sign or something like that, young kids need money, someone will rat the guilty person out :happy feet: Although it will be tough to prove without any cameras.

If I found kid his bicycle would be in pieces!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the incident with your wife's car. 95% of the people out there are idiots with no respect. That's kids and adults. I can't even begin to tell you my experiences with the pieces of trash out there. Sometimes the police don't even want to help if you have clear proof of what happened and who did it. It's frustrating and makes you want to "lose it" on somebody - no matter what their age is.

I hope that the crook is eventually caught for his stupid deeds soon. It just gets on my nerves that people don't have respect for other people's property these days. Our cars have been hit by doors, scratched, keyed, dented, spat on, and vandalized on and I am sick of it. That double whammy should have never happened and that camera should have been fixed.

It should happen more on those POS ricers or on even more expensive cars rather than our cars. Scratch that, this shouldn't be happening AT ALL. The nerve. This is one of the many reasons why I hate people in general sometimes. No respect for another person's property. The nerve! :rant:

I can feel everyone's frustration on this one Carl, I take my car out and I think there's a target on it, The cam would probably have been an option to meet the kids parents. They would make you out to be the heavy... But if this would happen to them, Well you get the picture. Ron

Archived