TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got a GTH back again!!

GTH298

Hi guys....I just bought #498 from NJ (yeah it is still on Ebay cuz the dealer doesn't want to end the auction and pay the seller fee!). I sold #298 back in December and have missed it ever since. Out of all my cars (and I have a bunch), the GT-H is the most fun to drive in regards to instant acceleration, cornering (drifting), and all around drivability with plenty of kick when you want it. I love smoking the tires and ripping around corners!!!

It should arrive in a few weeks... I guess I need to change my name to GTH498 now. :happy feet:

Hi guys....I just bought #498 from NJ (yeah it is still on Ebay cuz the dealer doesn't want to end the auction and pay the seller fee!). I sold #298 back in December and have missed it ever since. Out of all my cars (and I have a bunch), the GT-H is the most fun to drive in regards to instant acceleration, cornering (drifting), and all around drivability with plenty of kick when you want it. I love smoking the tires and ripping around corners!!!

It should arrive in a few weeks... I guess I need to change my name to GTH498 now. :happy feet:

Send me a PM with the last six digits of the VIN and I can give you some additional Hertz information on the car. I sold my first one also and just had to have another, first car 007, second car 457. Larry Miller, Shelby American / Team Shelby Registrar, Hertz GTH

Thanks GTH'ers!

Larry I will give you call for the Hertz and Shelby registration stuff. Tell Steve Thornton (the other Shelby Registrar) that I am glad I kept my GT-H jacket that I bought from one of the original workers a few years back! Only a few were ever made and given to the workers who did the GT-H in Vegas.

I have a ton of rare stuff about this car.....I have a blast collecting. Maybe I will throw a few pic's for my items.... :peelout:

Randy

• 9 months later...

GTH298 (now GTH498) I would love to see the Pics of the Jacket and anything else you want to share! What an awsome peice. Never knew they exsisted. I just purchased my GTH419 less than a month ago. Love The car!

Archived