TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Sexystang and her New 5.0!!!

I saw one this weekend, with an ADM. What am I missing?

Not sure what you mean, Tim, but the one I saw was all black with no stripes and it had the SVT Performance package and Recaro seats. They got it in the showroom looking pretty, hoping to get the $5K ADM. I wonder how much ADM they got for the Boss 302 they just sold. Can't say I blame them.

There ya go: my wife has the 19" wheels. She couldn't get the Brembo because it's not offered with the automatic. :censored:

Your wife got a GT? Pics!! happy%20feet.gif

The 6 gear automatic isn't too shabby. Justin's wife from VMP Tuning runs 10.0 with theirs. :superhero:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what you mean, Tim, but the one I saw was all black with no stripes and it had the SVT Performance package and Recaro seats. They got it in the showroom looking pretty, hoping to get the $5K ADM. I wonder how much ADM they got for the Boss 302 they just sold. Can't say I blame them.

Your wife got a GT? Pics!! happy%20feet.gif

The 6 gear automatic isn't too shabby. Justin's wife from VMP Tuning runs 10.0 with theirs. :superhero:

I was wondering why the ADM's on 500's

She got it back in October in Blaze Yellow Tri-coat and custom cowl stripes.

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

023.jpg

Congrats to your wife nice car thanks for sharing...... :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

I am absolutely without a doubt enjoying my new 5.0........... :yahoo: :happy feet: I will be posting updated pics soon now that the weather has finally turned around for the better and our First Annual Mustang Show is this coming Sunday ....... :peelout::camera:

So far I have had a few guys in "clunkers" wanting to race..... :doh: or trying to catch up..... :hysterical2: I say let's go I double dare you....... :spiteful:

It's called "Adjusted Market Value" like on this KR 2 years ago...

1IMG_1096.jpg

The paint booth fumes must be leaking into the Sales Department. :runaway: $120K for a GT500? Morande's management has lost their mind! -or- they really don't want to sell that car... :nonono:

The paint booth fumes must be leaking into the Sales Department. :runaway: $120K for a GT500? Morande's management has lost their mind! -or- they really don't want to sell that car... :nonono:

It was 2 years ago with fumes then as well. I think they told me it eventually sold for around 70k.

Hey Rob! I'll give you a call soon to tell you all about poke-your-nose event, especially the track days! Man, you gotta try it!!

I know, I just dont understand the timing with the economy I cant see anyone paying an ADM

A guy from a Vegas Ford Dealer showed up at the Shelby booth at the NYIAS one day I was there to help.

He typically supplies SAI with Mustangs for those who just buy the whole package directly from Shelby in Henderson, NV.

He told me he would sell any newly ordered GT500 for $1K over invoice if anyone wanted one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND MY 5.0...... :wub2: It's time to go celebrate and give my present...... :dance: A fine glow...... :happy feet: My gal gives me a gift 365 days a year....... :peelout: :burnout:

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND MY 5.0...... :wub2: It's time to go celebrate and give my present...... :dance: A fine glow...... :happy feet: My gal gives me a gift 365 days a year....... :peelout: :burnout:

Wow,1 year already.See you at Mustangs Unlimited soon?

Wow,1 year already.See you at Mustangs Unlimited soon?

Hi Mike hope all is well..... :) Time sure does fly by and here is a pic of my beauty after our celebration...... :happy feet:

IMG_1475a2.jpg

Sean and I want to attend the show on April 29th with hopes of awesome weather or else Mother Nature is getting a few of these..... :boxing: even she should know not to mess with me right? :hysterical2:

Oh and I hope you saw the cool video on the installation of my new GT500 mufflers, click on the link above, I told Sean it was time...... :poke::hysterical2:

Looks awesome Sexystang! SHINY! :-)

Thanks :) I guess you're the only one that noticed....... :shrug:

I could post a picture of my new cruiser bike maybe that will work....... :bike::hysterical2:

More pics to enjoy!!

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_4017.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

Sweet! Congrats on your sexy new Mustang! The red suits you!

Thanks :) Red is the Sweetest :wub2: and Welcome to TS.... :)

Also note of caution try not to join the lurker clan.... :hearseespeak: :lurk:

:hysterical2:

Looking good how many miles on her?

Almost 10,000 and I started a new job last week so I will enjoy increasing the miles..... :banvictory:

Just make sure your not wearing that helmet on the way to work.

I still might consider wearing a helmet just to make it past these CT drivers that do everything else but drive..... :doh: I don't know why anyone would want to risk wrecking their car..... :shrug:

Archived