TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Sexystang and her New 5.0!!!

Hi Sexystang;

I have been meaning to comment on your new Mustang.

The car looks great. It fits your personality to a "T". :yup:

I bet it was a tough decision to part with your 2004 Mustang. :confused:

I have been thinking of selling my 2004 but it just fits like a glove.

Congrats on your son getting into the Military.

An excellent career path in my opinion. :salute:

You deserve to be proud, You did a great job raising him. :hearseespeak:

It's not how they act at home, it's how they act away from home that counts.

Good one!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that that a new Shelby GTS might be revealed in NYC tomorrow. Sounds like Secondo needs to get that conversion done for SexyStang!!!

:hide:

No upgrade is needed, Ilmor- it's like wearing $250 running sneakers to church. I think she'll be happy with it for a while...

:hysterical:

Btw she's got her helmet already- she's going drag racing at Lebanon Valley May 20th! :superhero:

Edit: She let me drive it to work today to show my gearhead friends!! happy%20feet.gif

The 3 day weekend is about to come to an end but what I enjoyed the most was cruising in my 5.0....... :yahoo: I could live in that car it's very comfortable, rides and handles great...... :happy feet:

IMG_4075.jpg

Here is my very first Mod for my Mustang..... :happy feet:

IMG_4068.jpg

Also the owner has 2 new Mods, a 5.0 jacket that Secondo bought me and matching nail polish........ :happy feet: :

IMG_4067.jpg

Cropped.jpg

BTW I'm going drag racing for the first time next month...... :peelout::banvictory: :burnout: I have my racing jacket and helmet ready to go...... :happy feet:

The 3 day weekend is about to come to an end but what I enjoyed the most was cruising in my 5.0....... :yahoo: I could live in that car it's very comfortable, rides and handles great...... :happy feet:

IMG_4068.jpg

Also the owner has 2 new Mods, a 5.0 jacket that Secondo bought me and matching nail polish........ :happy feet: :

IMG_4067.jpg

BTW I'm going drag racing for the first time next month...... :peelout::banvictory: :burnout: I have my racing jacket and helmet ready to go...... :happy feet:

2008? :headscratch:

2008 was when we switched to window stickers now we don't have to use those either. I ordered a replacement plate because the sticker won't come off and I want it to look brand new for my new car..... :happy feet:

BTW you guys can't say nice jacket, nice plate frame or nice nail polish instead your worried about my sticker..... :doh:

Laurie, nice jacket, nice plate frame and nice nail polish. :lurk:

+1. I think your car is very nice. Congrads! Now people will be staring at the car like its a piece of meat, instead of you. :hysterical: If I were not so much into the classics, I would love to own a new 5.0. like yours. Happy trails!

2008 was when we switched to window stickers now we don't have to use those either. I ordered a replacement plate because the sticker won't come off and I want it to look brand new for my new car..... :happy feet:

BTW you guys can't say nice jacket, nice plate frame or nice nail polish instead your worried about my sticker..... :doh:

I was trying to look out for one of the best looking Mustang owners I have ever seen. I didn't want you to get in trouble with the law. :shift:

The nail polish is a very nice touch. B)

My favorite is your hair :drool:

Very nice. :blush:

I was trying to look out for one of the best looking Mustang owners I have ever seen. I didn't want you to get in trouble with the law. :shift:

The nail polish is a very nice touch. B)

My favorite is your hair :drool:

Very nice. :blush:

Thanks for the compliments I'm enjoying my 5.0 very much...... :happy feet: and can't wait to show my cruising friends this weekend supposed to FINALLY (after 2 lousy weekends since I bought the Mustang) be really nice on Saturday...... :happy feet:

+1. I think your car is very nice. Congrads! Now people will be staring at the car like its a piece of meat, instead of you. :hysterical: If I were not so much into the classics, I would love to own a new 5.0. like yours. Happy trails!

:hysterical: Yeah right we'll see about that I always like to dress to impress and summer is coming time to take out the daisy dukes...... :happy feet:

:hysterical: Yeah right we'll see about that I always like to dress to impress and summer is coming time to take out the daisy dukes...... :happy feet:

I wish my wife thought the same way :dreamy: , but I'll keep my fingers crossed : All the same, I love her no matter what she wears. Besides, it was her mind that attracted me, not her looks :shades: , yeah right!

Laurie How many miles have you put on it.?

It's official just a little over 1k..... :shift: but already had about 282 was driven from Pennsylvania!!

Finally got the Car of my dreams...... :dreamy::woohoo: I am a proud owner of a bangin' 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Red Candy Metallic 6 speed automatic...... :D :happy feet: :yahoo: Secondo and I had a great experience with a local ford dealer and our salesman Danny was very helpful in finding me this particular rare color in Pennsylvania. My new car is Full of Awesome it rides smooth, handles great and most of all kicks @SS...... :rockon: Enjoy the pics..... :happy feet:

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3980.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4005.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

Congrats on the new wheels enjoy it !!! It could have been a GT500 ;):lol:

By way Bangastang has a nice body kit

Excellent! Congrats! :happy feet:

Roger

Thanks Roger besides all this rainy weather we've been having since I picked up my car I am still enjoying it very much...... :happy feet: and today is our 2 week Anniversary..... :happy feet:

Hope all is well with you and I'm sure you've been very busy....... :work: Looking forward to seeing you sometime this summer....... :)

Very Nice! The interior color looks great with the red. My 1,000th post. You should feel honored SS. :woot:

Thanks..... :happy feet: Congrats you have posted as much as I've put miles on my 5.0..... :shift: I guess this makes us both official..... :superhero:

Nope, Ruf is right- I searched the Mustang forums and they say that the brace only comes with the 19" wheels and/or Brembo Brake package. SS's car has the standard 18" GT wheels. And actually, the only mention of the brace in the Mustang sales brochure is with the Mustang V6 Performance Package option which includes the Mustang GT suspension and 19" wheels.

There ya go: my wife has the 19" wheels. She couldn't get the Brembo because it's not offered with the automatic. :censored:

Archived