TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How Many Mods Can You See?

COBRA DEE

LOL! The trunk lid needed to be painted as well -- so the little rubber things had been removed. Without them, OBVIOUSLY it would sit lower.

Six? What are you counting?

hood

front fender

rockers

spoiler

yellow turn sigs

axle back mufflers

Good catch on the CF Rockers and the axle backs! So far you're correct on the:

ROCKERS

AXLE BACKS

REAR WING

FRONT FENDERS

HOOD

Now only 4 more that I can see from the pictures.

where do you put the gas in :headscratch:

Glen.....I just read through the entire thread...one after another, and you were every other post and I just LMAO!!! :hysterical2:

You are cracking me up. And COBRA DEE is trying to be serious?

Life is too short to be serious

Glen.....I just read through the entire thread...one after another, and you were every other post and I just LMAO!!! :hysterical2:

You are cracking me up. And COBRA DEE is trying to be serious?

and it keeps his post up at the top :hysterical:

Ok, I know that everyone's taste is different and some won't like my ideas -- but oh well. How many mods can you count on these pictures?

Not enough. :P :hysterical:

Really can't wait to see it! :lol:

I'm not sure why I've EVER posted anything on this site FULL of pompous asses!!! My car is complete and looks great with the mods that I've made (certainly looks better than those ugly ass "razor" wheels and cluster of stickers! Keep you cars stock, because in 40 years it'll really be worth something!!! :hysterical2:

Oh and BTW, Waldo is the ugly bitch sleeping next to you at night.

I'm not sure why I've EVER posted anything on this site FULL of pompous asses!!! My car is complete and looks great with the mods that I've made (certainly looks better than those ugly ass "razor" wheels and cluster of stickers! Keep you cars stock, because in 40 years it'll really be worth something!!! :hysterical2:

Your the one who started the spot the differences game and I don't believe anyone said anything to put down your car. I spent a lot of time looking at the pictures to find the mods. Sure won't stop by your posts again. Your comments are down right rude.

Hey...whoaaaa, CD...

I don't think that's what was going on here???? I was frankly excited to see someone seriously mod a 500 with some creative body changes. Not too many people do so. I saw NO malice in any of these postings???

:headscratch:

pm me some photos of it when it's done. I for one would love to see the final product.

Chris

Archived