TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Leather Bras

ati

Personally, I've never liked bras. (Fill in your own punch line here: ___________________________________________________)

It just seems to me that after a long drive, especially on a hot day, its going to loosen up and start flapping. (Next joke goes here: _________________________________________________)

I remember seeing a car many years ago that had some minor paint scratches from where the edge of the bra was. I'd just rather give it a quick wash when I get to my destination.

I'd be happy to post pic of the KR with clear bra but I doubt you will be able to see the "clear" bra as it is clear and very hard to see in person no less in photos.

I had the front bumper, including the CF spoiler and the nose of the front hood done up over the two front nostrils about 3" back. The clear bra for the front hood had to be custom cut as well as the CF spoiler.

I'll post pics this weekend. I doubt you will be able to see the clear bra though. Its very hard to see even standing next to the car. Came out great.

I'd be happy to post pic of the KR with clear bra but I doubt you will be able to see the "clear" bra as it is clear and very hard to see in person no less in photos.

I had the front bumper, including the CF spoiler and the nose of the front hood done up over the two front nostrils about 3" back. The clear bra for the front hood had to be custom cut as well as the CF spoiler.

I'll post pics this weekend. I doubt you will be able to see the clear bra though. Its very hard to see even standing next to the car. Came out great.

Thanks....can you say roughly what this costs? Any concerns about uneven fading or long term effects to the paint if it were ever removed?

I have the clear bra on my 500 with KR hood, it's a 10 footer, think it looks like hell up close, know it has saved the nose of my car from damage, was not the cheapest thing I've ever done, seen to many cars with bra strap marks.

Doc Scott

I have a black bra on my 09KR and it works great. I have used them on all my Mustangs for decades. My '99 SVT Cobra has nearly 60K miles and the front looks brand new.

SSP has a custom fit version for KRs with the Shelby logo. The main difference for KRs is the hood section that has special netting over the KR inlets. No holes to drill. Fits fine, no flapping.

Archived