TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canada Bull Run

Dr. Kev

Canada is holding it's first ever Canadian Bull Run. Being held in the rockies covering 2800KMS. Limited to 30 teams, still room available. July 23rd to the 30th Visit www.canadianbullrun.com Its new so they have $7000 registration fee, which includes all meals and stays in 5 start hotels.

Canada is holding it's first ever Canadian Bull Run. Being held in the rockies covering 2800KMS. Limited to 30 teams, still room available. July 23rd to the 30th Visit www.canadianbullrun.com Its new so they have $7000 registration fee, which includes all meals and stays in 5 start hotels.

Dr. Kev,

Welcome to Team Shelby...Thanks for posting....Will you be entering?....If I had that extra money I would enter with my SS for the run.....Keep us updated ...Bye the way what car do you drive....

Thanks,

Alexandros

SAI Registrar GT 500

Not something the average person can afford that is for sure. $1000.00 a day for seven days. Better be 4 STAR. Sorry but that is a heck of a lot of change for a weeks driving. I bet it would be a huge blast.

I think everyones forgetting what costs are for stays and meals in 5 start hotels! $7000 Registration fee is cheap when compared to the $20,000 registration fee for the USA Bull Run. Also the drive will be through the Canadian Rockies, best sights in Canada. For this type of experience I am sure it will be priceless. There are also 2 track events and over $10,000 in prizes. There will be a film crew the whole way so it will end up on T.V or DVD at the least. I drive a 2010GT500 SS CSM#10SS908

Keep in mind, you're splitting that cost with your driving partner (assuming not your significant other, becuase who'd want to do a BullRun with your lady, this is about the boyz trip), so $3500 isn't that bad, when you include food and 5 Star accomodations... I've spent more than that going to fishing lodges in Alaska.....

Archived