TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picking up the GT350

Torch40

What a fun day. We picked up our sweet GT350's on April 6th. Michael and I ordered the Museum Delivery. This was the first double Museum Delivery Shelby has done. What a way to be delivered a car! The whole Shelby gang was there, it made this day very special.

Here's a few pics. More to follow but I better get some work done today...

GT350PickupApril6th2011002.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011004.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011008.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011016.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011014.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011013.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011015.jpg

What a fun day. We picked up our sweet GT350's on April 6th. Michael and I ordered the Museum Delivery. This was the first double Museum Delivery Shelby has done. What a way to be delivered a car! The whole Shelby gang was there, it made this day very special.

Here's a few pics. More to follow but I better get some work done today...

GT350PickupApril6th2011002.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011004.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011008.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011016.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011014.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011013.jpg

GT350PickupApril6th2011015.jpg

Congratulations to the both of you. I know personnally what a great feeling it is to take delivery of a GT350. I have had my car for four months, and each time I take it out, I fall in love again. When you post additional pictures, please also indicate which SA options were added to your cars. Have fun and be safe!

Congrat`s on your new Shelby G.T 350 must have been a great day for both of you. What`s all included in the museum pick up?

Great pics. Congrats. Any stories and photos about the trip home with you new toys.

Congratulations to the both of you. I know personnally what a great feeling it is to take delivery of a GT350. I have had my car for four months, and each time I take it out, I fall in love again. When you post additional pictures, please also indicate which SA options were added to your cars. Have fun and be safe!

It is good to see you picking up your car. I've been watching to see when your car would be finished because I'm CSM# 49 and my car arrived just after yours. I talked to Steve at shelby today and he said that my car is in the production line today. I'm hoping to have a car in a couple of weeks. Did you drive your car home or have it shipped?

Fantastic stuff Andy................. :beerchug: . You are now a proud member of the multiple Shelby owners club.

Congrats to both you and Michael..............beautiful rides my brothers..........beautiful rides indeed. :rockon::rockon:

Congrats Andy! :happy feet: What a great way to pick up your new ride. :shades: How was the drive home? More pics? :drool:

The all important engine tag.

IMG_3399.jpg

After a nice test ride parked close to the lobby of everybody's favorite hotel the Aliante.

photo-49.jpg

Michael talked (tipped) the valet guys to keep the cars right in front parked all by their lonesome.

photo-48.jpg

View of the cars from our room.

GT350PickupApril6th2011026.jpg

We were planning to leave at 7:00 am. That's McGuirk talking to the valet guy at 5:45 am!

GT350PickupApril6th2011028.jpg

On the road. The view looking over this hood is very cool. It just feels fast.

photo-46.jpg

It's raining in Bakersfield. Doh! :doh:

photo-45.jpg

San Luis Reservoir near San Jose. We have had a lot of rain this year. This lake is rarely full. Almost home.

photo-44.jpg

photo-43.jpg

:yup:

photo-42.jpg

Archived