TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Mexico Shelby's

NMAv

• 1 month later...

Any other NM Shelby's out there?

Anyone .... My wife says we may have to move to Colorado if we can't find a Shelby group here in NM. I want to have a mod party .... but right now I would be the only one attending and I make it a practice to do mods on others cars first, work out the bugs that way ....

So NM owners come on and step up to the plate...

Otherwise, is there a group in Co Springs? I see a lot of individual CS posters but not sure if you ever get together as a group.

Anyone .... My wife says we may have to move to Colorado if we can't find a Shelby group here in NM. I want to have a mod party .... but right now I would be the only one attending and I make it a practice to do mods on others cars first, work out the bugs that way ....

Otherwise, is there a group in Co Springs? I see a lot of individual CS posters but not sure if you ever get together as a group.

Check out the CSBC web site and you will get intouch with some folks out of Co Spgs....

Sorry, I hadn't noticed this forum. I live in Las Cruces, NM. I too would like to find other interested in Shelby's in this state.

• 3 months later...

OK NM Shelby owners, drop me a message to get added to the mailing list. Now that the kids are back in school and everyone is back in a routine, I'm going to try and organize some sort of get together. Maybe over at the Owl Cafe where we can kick tires, go have a beer, plan what or if anyone would like to setup some road racing time or plan to go to the strip for bragging rights etc, or maybe some group mods.

NMAv

jjsadmin@comcast.net

OK NM Shelby owners, drop me a message to get added to the mailing list. Now that the kids are back in school and everyone is back in a routine, I'm going to try and organize some sort of get together. Maybe over at the Owl Cafe where we can kick tires, go have a beer, plan what or if anyone would like to setup some road racing time or plan to go to the strip for bragging rights etc, or maybe some group mods.

NMAv

jjsadmin@comcast.net

• 7 months later...

The Rio Grande Mustang Club just hosted their 30th anniversary show at the Marriot Pyramid Hotel in ABQ. There were several Shelbys, both new and vintage. Contacts are;

Frank McMullan, (505) 294-7902, f.mcmullan@q.com

Wally Short, 505-292-2110, shortstang@integrity.com

Check out the CSBC web site and you will get intouch with some folks out of Co Spgs....

Shelby Mark is in Alburqurque.

I'm one of the Co. Springs CSBC contingent.

Phill

Albuquerque for one more day, then C Springs bound for a lifetime.

You're moving here? You find a house yet?

Look me up when you get settled in. "Blackout" (2012 Super Snake) is here too.

Phill

Yes, we are all the way up Broadmoor Bluff. Got a good deal on a nice home. I'll drop you a note when we get settled in.

You're fairly close to Blackout, very close to me.

I was looking to buy in Broadmoor Bluff's but my wive Veto'd that decision. Nice area.

Phill

Archived