TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Considering some new wheels, opinions wanted

After seeing the 10th Anniversary SVE wheels on another 2008 Mustang I've really been thinking about getting them. I have called and verified that they will clear the stock Brembo brakes up front witout any issues or modifications.

I would be getting the following:

18x9's upfront with 255/45/18 Falken tires (exact tire unknown at the moment, but something that will work well with the rears)

18x10's out back with Falken Azenis RT-615K's

Here's a photoshop of the wheels on the car.

cameron_1.jpg

I'm not looking for a comparison to the Alcoas, but an opinion of how "these" wheels look on the car.

Thanks!

let look good and give you way better options for tires out back. but all i gotta say is "if it aint broke dont fix it"

that wasnt a comparison.

well it said that server wasnt responding but it looks like it was. sorry about the multiple posts. MODS please feel free to remove them

hmmm......ok then, let's try this...

What would you say if I posted these pictures and said, "here's 2 pictures of how my car currently looks and I'm thinking about installing the 10th Anniversary SVE wheels, what's everyone's opinion"?

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Here's a photoshop of the wheels on the car.

cameron_1.jpg

Although I like ALCOAS...alot...they are fastly becoming 'played'. I mean NO DISRESPECT to any of my fellow members. I just love being the rare, odd man out with modding.

Will this pic help any of you and your thoughts for him????

I actually have had this pic saved into a file of Mustangs that I keep just for ocassions like this one! :salute:

BB

....and YES, they DO fit Brembos.

Thanks everyone.....and please keep the opinions coming.

Although I like ALCOAS...alot...they are fastly becoming 'played'. I mean NO DISRESPECT to any of my fellow members. I just love being the rare, odd man out with modding.

Will this pic help any of you and your thoughts for him????

I actually have had this pic saved into a file of Mustangs that I keep just for ocassions like this one! :salute:

BB

....and YES, they DO fit Brembos.

Thank you so much for this pick, it definitely helps out.

I vote NO way myself. They look good but nothing close to the way your beautiful Vert looks with the Alcoas. You could put hub caps on your Shelby and they would look good so any wheel would look great. The big problem is that it makes it look too much like a regular Mustang and not special like a Shelby should. Just went through all that deciding on the CS40s. There are many good looking wheels out there but are they special enough for the Shelby.

Archived