TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sylvia

Stidog

looks good did the cold air intake make a big differences.Thanks

The cold air made a huge difference. When I bought the car in 09, it had a K&N CAI on it. I put that one, JLT 127mm yesterday. The torque is the biggest difference, along with quicker, smoother acceleration, and I swear my boost gauge is hitting 10 psi now. Before the max I ever noticed was 8. Well worth the $$. The tune is a canned JLT tune installed with my SCT.

The cold air made a huge difference. When I bought the car in 09, it had a K&N CAI on it. I put that one, JLT 127mm yesterday. The torque is the biggest difference, along with quicker, smoother acceleration, and I swear my boost gauge is hitting 10 psi now. Before the max I ever noticed was 8. Well worth the $$. The tune is a canned JLT tune installed with my SCT.

Thanks for the info once i get my duel fan heat extractor in that will be the next mod. the heat down here really kills the power. :peelout::peelout:

Thanks for the info once i get my duel fan heat extractor in that will be the next mod. the heat down here really kills the power. :peelout::peelout:

Same here in Memphis, if its hot enough for a/c there is a pretty good heat soak. I've driven up in the 80s this week, and still feels nice. This morning it was in the high 50s, that thing was still wheel hopping in third. Lol.

Thanks for the compliments, I read on the internet that Vapor Metallic gives you an extra 5hp over the standard GT500. If you dont believe me you can read it on the internet... just hit refresh and scroll down to the last post... its all right there! :)

Archived