TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sean Hyland driving the Super Snake

Good video. How's your car look Whammer?

Don

Not much to look at yet Don. Hoods on and brakes are done but that's it. Stripes were going to be done yesterday and Sean said the car should be all done in 2 weeks :)

Sean's getting in some remote hideaway front license plate holders, if you're interested in getting one give him a call.

Sean mentioned that he's going to be renting Mosport this summer so that he can have a track day for all of his customers. I met up with Jim and Steve at Sean's, great guys!, and I think they are going to organize a little BBQ out at Sean's on May 15th. Sean's going to have a bit of a yard sale going on as well.

Not much to look at yet Don. Hoods on and brakes are done but that's it. Stripes were going to be done yesterday and Sean said the car should be all done in 2 weeks :)

Sean's getting in some remote hideaway front license plate holders, if you're interested in getting one give him a call.

Sean mentioned that he's going to be renting Mosport this summer so that he can have a track day for all of his customers. I met up with Jim and Steve at Sean's, great guys!, and I think they are going to organize a little BBQ out at Sean's on May 15th. Sean's going to have a bit of a yard sale going on as well.

Hey Whammer. That sounds like fun. Those guys have my numbers. Just tell them to give me a call or pm me with the details. It sounds like fun.

Don

• 3 months later...

Archived