TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rare Mustang Found in Storage

jerseygator

Thanks for the post. We need to know more info on this car, where it went to auction and if sold how much. Anyone?

Don't know if this has been posted, but it is worth checking this out.

Wish I could find something like this! :superhero:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/04/06/dnt.rare.nustang.found.kctv?hpt=T2

Peter- I saw that live on CNN yesterday.....I thought it funny when they said..."One of only XXXXX made in America"

Obviously these news media types just read what they see on their screens, and whomever does their research on things, fell short on this one! :hysterical:

Very cool.

Peter- I saw that live on CNN yesterday.....I thought it funny when they said..."One of only XXXXX made in America"

Obviously these news media types just read what they see on their screens, and whomever does their research on things, fell short on this one! :hysterical:

Definitely not car enthusiasts.

:finger:

Funny to see this thread up on here....

You guys mean this one?

66350.JPG

Or how about this one where I attempted to show my artistic prowess?!

My car in the front, and the 66 in the background...

350nme.JPG

The San Antonio Shelby group is working this auction. In fact, I'll be controlling the video screens and most of the others will be actually driving the cars across the block!happy%20feet.gif

Funny to see this thread up on here....

You guys mean this one?

post-11131-0-85134500-1302229766_thumb.jpg

Or how about this one where I attempted to show my artistic prowess?!

My car in the front, and the 66 in the background...

post-11131-0-93927000-1302229853_thumb.jpg

The San Antonio Shelby group is working this auction. In fact, I'll be controlling the video screens and most of the others will be actually driving the cars across the block!happy%20feet.gif

Do you know anymore about it besides what they talked about in the video? Sounds like it might possibly have been a 350H - Hertz brake booster, wheels, and automatic?

Don't know if this has been posted, but it is worth checking this out.

Wish I could find something like this! :superhero:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/04/06/dnt.rare.nustang.found.kctv?hpt=T2

Its amazing find I have been driving around by me and up north of orange county NY looking muscles hidden. Every garage on an old house property I would love to be able to go and peek in to find a car sitting there in limbo. But I'm sure it will cost me buck shot to the butt. !!!

I'd find a 66 mustang fastback with the nose missing left a note for the home owner and of course no reply the sits outside uncovered makes me ill.

I keep going out and peeking in my shed, but no luck, just the lawn tractor..... maybe I'll try kissing it and it will magically transform into a great barn find.... :happy feet: then again I'll probably just get poison ivy on my lips! I guess I better not....

Any one know what this guy did that he had his property seized? :headscratch:

Shoot.....I remember seeing the article and it said something about it but I'd be speculating if I tried to remember and threw my "guess" at you. I think it was a land deal that went bad and he owed various people money (i.e. fraud). And if you figure he owed civilians money, he also owed for taxes and the Govt. does NOT mess around. They'll take everything you own or ever thought about owning.

Again, PURE SPECULATION but that kind'a rings a bell....

Ding-dong,

Phill

Yeah, trying to drill oil in Texas without a permit is a VERY bad idea.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah, that's probably not the smartest thing to try. Mineral (and Water) rights are taken pretty seriously, regardless of what State you're in!

I've heard of peple setting up a rig on their property but drilling at a angle under their neighbors property. I think that kind of amounts to stealing their oil which about the same as stealing their cattle!

I hear the State Motto of Texas is "GIT THE ROPE!" (Get out the rope?)

Phill

I keep going out and peeking in my shed, but no luck, just the lawn tractor..... maybe I'll try kissing it and it will magically transform into a great barn find.... :happy feet: then again I'll probably just get poison ivy on my lips! I guess I better not....

Hey how about you kiss me and see what you get :hysterical::wub:

:hysterical2:

Dougie... You're a funny man!

That's gonna be my car in about fifty years.

Well either way this summer going on a hunt looking for a muscle car that been forgotten or left to rot. Unlike my cheap cousin who found a 69 vert firebird with the H.O straight 6cyclinder & 4 barrel carb. The car was sitting under a cover in this guys driveway for 15yrs where works as a cop down in westchester NY he bought for 2,500.00 and did a cheap resto to the car. I haven't seen it yet but caught him in Autozone trying to buy a gallon of armor all he think if he soaks the tires and interior with it he can save money.

Archived