TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Southbound to Grabberville

dave c

Ok here is the plan...same as always, 1st meet up is the Lynnwood P & R. We will leave there @6:30, then on to Tacoma Mall where we should arrive about 7:15. There is a Krispy Kreme where you can get donuts and coffee. We should leave there by 7:30 to 7:45 at the latest. Our next potty break stop will be the rest area near Kelso after we pick up Larry along the way. Larry maybe you can give us the name or a more accurate location. We usually gas up at Rob's exit at the Chevron before we go to Grabberville. :D

Anyone needing to be picked up along the way, you will need to PM with your exit # and cell # so I can call you as to our location as we get near you. For anyone new to this cruise I would like you to PM me your cell number as well.

As always if you have a radio PLEASE bring them. They are invaluable for communication along the way.

If you've never been on one of these caravans, its just amazing watching peoples responses. 20-30 Shelbys rolling down I-5 is quite impressive.

Any other questions, give me a call....206-498-3224.

See you all soon, Dave

Edit to add some hotel info:

Note:

If you are coming a day early or staying an extra day I have set up a Group rate at the Best Western Hotel 2 miles from Grabber event. It's a 2 year old Hotel. When you call - Tell them you want the Team Shelby rate. It's $75.99. Here's the link:

http://battlegroundbestwesterninn.com/

Here's who I have that are traveling south:

Dave c

GTH176

Autogal

Lgs shelbygt

Quadshot

ShelbyII

MustangMissy

DennistheMenace

Skullraken

8SGT441

Thecarguy

Maulem5210C

SGT/SC #0471

Mitch 07SS0113

CaptainBob

CLusher

TrakRat

2010Snake

SCGT2666

GT500Ron

Firesnake

Ok here is the plan...same as always, 1st meet up is the Lynnwood P & R. We will leave there @6:30, then on to Tacoma Mall where we should arrive about 7:15. There is a Krispy Kreme where you can get donuts and coffee. We should leave there by 7:30 to 7:45 at the latest. Our next potty break stop will be the rest area near Kelso after we pick up Larry along the way. Larry maybe you can give us the name or a more accurate location. We usually gas up at Rob's exit at the Chevron before we go to Grabberville. :D

Anyone needing to be picked up along the way, you will need to PM with your exit # and cell # so I can call you as to our location as we get near you. For anyone new to this cruise I would like you to PM me your cell number as well.

As always if you have a radio PLEASE bring them. They are invaluable for communication along the way.

If you've never been on one of these caravans, its just amazing watching peoples responses. 20-30 Shelbys rolling down I-5 is quite impressive.

Any other questions, give me a call....206-498-3224.

See you all soon, Dave

Great Dave, put GTH 176 and GTH458 from Vancouver, BC on the list to meet you at the P & R. The last 2 runs south were a blast and looking forward to this years. There are a couple of other Hertz members from

Vancouver I will be working on to attend.

Mark

1 week prior to the event.....the RSVP invite will be closed. If people have not sent in their payment by Friday May 20th 2011, they will need to get on board for the 2012 event.

I make no money on this event, in fact it cost me some every year....but I do not mind. I do it for fun. The money is for the food vender and the portable restroom. The car count is so I can lay out the parking on my property.

DO ME A FAVOR AND CLICK ON THIS LINK AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO RSVP AND PAY YOUR $11 BUCKS.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65872-grabbers-5th-annual-pacific-nw-meet-greet-sat-52811/page__view__findpost__p__1129916

Note:

If you are coming a day early or staying an extra day I have set up a Group rate at the Best Western Hotel 2 miles from my house. It's a 2 year old Hotel. When you call - Tell them you want the Team Shelby rate. It's $75.99. Here's the link:

http://battlegroundbestwesterninn.com/

RSVP List.

Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & (color). Attending dinner

1. Grabber - Rob & Tana - 2007 GT500 -Grabber Orange (Attending dinner)

2. 96 Black Pony - David. 1996 Mustang GT"S" - Black (Attending dinner)

3. Lgs ShelbyGT - Larry & Cindy -2007 SGT - Black (attending dinner)

4. glroy - Glen and Lisa - 2007 gt500 Black vert (attending dinner)

5. Dave c- Dave and Sherri - 2007 SGT/SC - Black - (attending dinner)

6. Quadshot - Curt & Kathy - 2008 Barrett Jackson Shelby GT - black w/red vert (attending dinner)

7. mitch07ss0113 - Mitch & daughter Asia - 2007 GT500 SuperSnake - Black (attending dinner)

8. 8sgt441- Adam - 2008 sgt- Blue (attending dinner)

9. kahmann - Ken and Landa - 2008 Shelby GT - Vista Blue (attending dinner)

10. srv1090 - Randy & Lori - 09 GT 500 Red w/silver stripes

11. JnJ3891 - Jim & Joyce - 2007 SGT - Black (attending dinner)

12. FordFan1 - Kerry & Diane - 2008 SGT- Blue (attending dinner)

13. Skullkraken - Todd and Nikki - 2009 GT500 - Vapor/Black

14. ShelbyII - Scott and Margaret - 2008 GT500 - Vapor (attending dinner)

15. Jumper - Reen & Karin & Child - 2008 GT500 - Black

16. GT500Ron - Ron & Kathy-2008 GT500 Red-White Stripe

17. Stormracer - Richard & Pam - 2007 SGT Black (attending dinner)

18. herpony68 & hispony - Ron and Helaina. From NJ!!! Woohoo!!! - 2011 mustang GT - Sterling grey with flames!! (attending dinner)

19. Maulem5210c - Alan & Lisa - 2010 GT500 - Sterling Gray with Black Stripes (attending Dinner)

20. Red – Tony & Kathy – 2010 GT500 - Kona Blue w/silver stripes (attending dinner)

21. Rogshelby2103 - Roger&Robin - 2008 sgt/sc - vista blue (attending dinner)

22. Slabo - Bob & Pam - 2007 GT500 40th Anniv. vert. - Black (attending dinner)

23. GTH176 – Mark – 2006 Hertz (attending dinner)

24. Autogal – Linda – 2007 Hertz (attending dinner)

25. racin’ randy - Randy & Myrna - 2010 GT500 - Grey metallic (attending dinner)

26. Tedj - Ted & Anna - 2010 GT500 - Kona Blue (Attending dinner)

27. wanted2b – Royce – 2012 GT500 – Black / Red

28. Thecarguy - Dave - 2007 Shelby GT - White-Blue Painted Stripes (attending dinner)

Our next potty break stop will be the rest area near Kelso after we pick up Larry along the way. Larry maybe you can give us the name or a more accurate location. We

Dave,

We join the group on the fly :

Exit 81 - Mellen Street at Centralia

About 30-35 minutes later = Potty break stop will be the rest area near Kelso :

Exit 52 - Toutle River Rest Area

Just a reminder that speed limit drops from 70 to 60 between:

Exit 88 - Grandmound

&

Exit 72 Napavine

WSP writes their fair share of speeding tickets in this 16 miles of I-5

Larry

• 5 weeks later...

Here's who I have that are traveling south:

Dave c

GTH176

Autogal

Lgs shelbygt

Quadshot

ShelbyII

MustangMissy

DennistheMenace

Skullraken

8SGT441

Thecarguy

Maulem5210C

SGT/SC #0471

Mitch 07SS0113

CaptainBob

CLusher

TrakRat

2010Snake

SCGT2666

GT500Ron

Firesnake

If I have missed anyone let me know. I sent some of you PM's to get your cell numbers, that I didn't have. A few of these names on the list haven't confirmed, so let me know.

Dave from West Seattle where do you recommend we hook up with convoy and what time...promise ill keep it under 95 this year...;@)

Randy,

You can meet us on the fly, I can call you when we leave the P & R or you can meet us @ Tacoma Mall. Whatever is easier.We could also pick you up in the Southcenter area. Let me know.

• 10 months later...

Dave from West Seattle where do you recommend we hook up with convoy and what time...promise ill keep it under 95 this year...;@)

Randy

Isn't your song "I can't drive 55"

Archived