TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT NOS Parts: SPP Sale

robertlane

Just an FYI, we'll be adding some Shelby GT surplus parts to the basement section:

http://www.shelbysto...tegory-s/89.htm

Robert,

Stupid question, but that GT grille assemby doesn't have the fog lights attached does it? Picture shows it, but I'm sure that's just photo stock....otherwise I'm looking at buying one for an experiment.

Thanks

Just an FYI, we'll be adding some Shelby GT surplus parts to the basement section:

http://www.shelbysto...tegory-s/89.htm

Cool.

I assume there is no difference in parts between for the coupes and the verts?

I know the verts did not get the blue racing struts and now is a great oppertunity to add them to my car. A local Ford dealer SVT Mechanic here in Minnesota said he installs the blue struts on verts all the time.

Thanks for the heads up I just ordered the struts, shocks and coils plus a few other little things.

Robert,

Stupid question, but that GT grille assemby doesn't have the fog lights attached does it? Picture shows it, but I'm sure that's just photo stock....otherwise I'm looking at buying one for an experiment.

Thanks

The grille is complete as shown ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Cool.

I assume there is no difference in parts between for the coupes and the verts?

I know the verts did not get the blue racing struts and now is a great oppertunity to add them to my car. A local Ford dealer SVT Mechanic here in Minnesota said he installs the blue struts on verts all the time.

Thanks for the heads up I just ordered the struts, shocks and coils plus a few other little things.

I got the blue struts and blue rear shocks and will have them installed in the next week. I wonder if I will be the only SGT Vert with the entire Ford Racing kit?

Archived