TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet and Greet

Orf

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was cool. :yahoo: How tight do you drivers think you were apart? :huh: Inquirring minds want to know. At that speed it looked really close. :burnout:

Less than half a car length. Maybe 6', bumper to bumper. Not bad for triple digits.

OK. Time to let the cat out of the bag.

That vid was doctored. The portion showing our cars is at 250% of normal speed. The beginning and the end, where you see the other cars, is at normal speed. We were doing 70, with probably a car length between us. At the faster speed, it looks like we were going 175 mph. No animals were harmed in the making of the film.

Guest markham51

That vid was doctored. The portion showing our cars is at 250% of normal speed. The beginning and the end, where you see the other cars, is at normal speed. We were doing 70, with probably a car length between us. At the faster speed, it looks like we were going 175 mph. No animals were harmed in the making of the film.

You forgot to mention we were in a 25mph zone! Just kidding! As an aside, we did more than one pass to test the camera operation and on the first one ORF took off so fast I had a hard time catching him! Must be the color! :hysterical:

Yea right...you outta run for office. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Commander Orf doctor a fly by? Yeah, whatever. :hysterical2:

...never mind him...how about that blonde wig you put on me.... :finger:

and - how about a ghost flame update?

:hysterical: ok ok

heres what I know

copy of email just a few hours ago.

sue is going to be here this afternoon, and we should be going into paint on ,,,i would think monday tuesday, depending on how long it takes to make the flame layout.

Fingers crossed for Friday.

I was asking his wife if she was going to try on the thong and he showed up, so I pretended like I was drying his car. Poor fool didn't even have a clue. :hyper:

Nice try Roller Boy.

Did you talk Missy into trying one on. :baby:

Archived