TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet and Greet

Orf

Orf's just making sure dog-boy doesn't lift a leg!

<edit:> :ohsnap: I passed 4K and didn't even notice :woot: -- I was gonna :headspin: and :censored: and then :stats: a :sos: to my heroes: Rob, Bill and Ruf for advice on the next 4K... oh well... guess I'll just wait for 5K :shades:

:hysterical:

I pass 4 K street all the time it's no biggie but number 5 :censored: , you better bring cash :hysterical2::hysterical2:

post-7176-1177008662_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1177008662_thumb.jpg

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I like that one!!

(what's up with you pushing that brown paper up against my rim??)

I've decided to hang my framed pic above my right front fender on the wall in my office!

Thanks again, Commander!

What's up with that balding deal on my head....KR? Front and Center, Mister!! :hysterical2:

I've seen it done in here a few times, so somebody can instruct me, but how can I link a video from YouTube right into the post?

In the meanwhile,

***EDIT*** Fixed the link.

Now that is cool. :shift:

Did the video that I took in Bills car when we were doing 125 MPH turn out. ? :hyper:

I've seen it done in here a few times, so somebody can instruct me, but how can I link a video from YouTube right into the post?

In the meanwhile,

This quick teaser vid that Bill posted on the other thread was a good short one too.

That little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home. :hysterical2:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f99c546...911011f5282.htm

In the meanwhile,

That was cool. :yahoo: How tight do you drivers think you were apart? :huh: Inquirring minds want to know. At that speed it looked really close. :burnout:

Guest markham51

In the meanwhile,

Awesome ORF, you da man! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived