TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet and Greet

Orf

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was great seeing the Rufstang and riding in it. The drive by at Orf's beach house really showed me how that car of yours pulls. That exhaust is awesome sounding too. Heres a photo of some of the gang looking at the Rufstang.

The Rufstang is sure looking spiffy ;-)

...but it's not everyone who can own a shiny red 4x4 XLT Supercab 4.0L '92 Ranger :hysterical2:

er, uh, anyone want to trade? ;-) :shades:

<yes, if it's a deal-braker, the toneau cover and vent-shades are included -- lol>

<whew, awefully quiet in here ... here ... here> :hysterical:

Dan - you've owned more muscle cars than I'll ever think about, man! You're one of the originals! Maybe give us a short list.

Grabber - thanks for the props. My car doesn't have the #'s that some of our group has - but perhaps it make up for it in style. :hyper:

My students tell me that when they see me on the road - they know it's me. :rockon:

Grabber - thanks for the props. My car doesn't have the #'s that some of our group has - but perhaps it make up for it in style. :hyper:

My students tell me that when they see me on the road - they know it's me. :rockon:

Just don't let them see it like this in the parking lot. :hysterical:

It was great seeing the Rufstang and riding in it. The drive by at Orf's beach house really showed me how that car of yours pulls. That exhaust is awesome sounding too. Heres a photo of some of the gang looking at the Rufstang.

I found the audio for this photo...here is the transcript. :stats:

MM: That's a nice grill you got there.

RUF: Yes, we cook out ribs about twice a week

MM: Not that one...the one on your car dumkopf!

SCGT: I wonder where he keeps the moon pies.

Co-pilot: Is this black car a hybrid? :headscratch: Is there a tree around here that looks like a butt? :headscratch:

I would post the audio, but it's a bit nonintelligible.

post-3382-1176890647_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1176890647_thumb.jpg

SCGT500 was sure happy about the framed photo that Orf gave him. That big Orf sure has a big heart. :yup:

Very nice and thoughtful gifts from Commandor Orf!!! :yahoo: He took his time to get various photos :camera: from us all, pick through them, :headscratch: took his choices, :idea: and made very special memories for us all to enjoy. :rockon: Thank you so much Greg. :blush:

One of Bill's buddies stopped by last night. Yes, he does have time for friends outside this forum. :ohsnap: He really liked Orf's framed pic of Bill's car. :yup: He's a big time, all about Chevy guy, :banghead: but enjoyed a few stories and pics of our weekend fun. :yup:

Good Form, Commander!

I talked with one of them last night on the phone and he told me, again, how impressed they all were with how they were treated by our group.

And they'll be joining me, MM and Poop for the show in VA Beach next month! :hyper:

And -- they'll also be down in Myrtle Beach for Mustang Week in July! :hyper:

(they expect a half dozen E.C. Mustangs to make that show)

Good people.

I picked up my daughter at h.s. this afternoon. A couple of young guys walked over to the car. When they got to the rear, one asked what it was I had under my bumper (trailer hitch). I told them that's where the parachute attaches at the Strip. "Cool" they said! :hysterical2:

I picked up my daughter at h.s. this afternoon. A couple of young guys walked over to the car. When they got to the rear, one asked what it was I had under my bumper (trailer hitch). I told them that's where the parachute attaches at the Strip. "Cool" they said! :hysterical2:

:hysterical2:

Don't be giving me any crap :finger: about my HYBRID badge there parachute boy. :hysterical2:

Were they Chevy drivers? :ohsnap:

Sigh. This is where it starts. Our youth come to trusted father (or in Ruf's case, grandfather) figures for truth and wisdom, and that's what they get - a good leg-pulling. Why not tell them the truth? It's the mount for a retractable RATO system and anti-tailgating laser. During selscted holidays, there is a candy cannon that ejects Hershey bars for good kids who don't ask dumb questions.

Truth is always better than fiction, Ruf.

Here we have Commander Orf putting a major shine on that hood. :yup: You've just... Gotta wear shades after this type of action. :shades:

:redcard: Extensive mental note taking :headscratch: being done here by the Dog Boy. :drool:

post-7636-1176985980_thumb.jpg

Note the German flag flying in the background for our dinner reservations later that evening. Yes, the US flag was flying, too.

Orf's just making sure dog-boy doesn't lift a leg!

<edit:> :ohsnap: I passed 4K and didn't even notice :woot: -- I was gonna :headspin: and :censored: and then :stats: a :sos: to my heroes: Rob, Bill and Ruf for advice on the next 4K... oh well... guess I'll just wait for 5K :shades:

:hysterical:

Archived