TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet and Greet

Orf

First off, it's dumkopf.

Against a valet tune, Ruf would certainly win. His engine weighs 500 lbs less than mine. My only chance to win would require stone walls.

Just be glad that my secret mod didn't materialize. You would have been eating dust, Poop Dog.

Ah, secet mod. :bowdown: You still have a week to get that materialized there Mr. Orf. Must be something big. :happy feet: Everything that comes to mind would only take a few hours. :headscratch: Or maybe shipping is the hold up? :headscratch: Inquiring minds are baffled. :banghead:

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, you're not in this loop if Bill's correct about what Orf's talking about. I forgot about this little plan. :hysterical2: I forgot about this little secret.

You're getting your secrets crossed. The mod was a secret nobody knew about. Ruf knows now, because I told him about it after I knew it wouln't happen. Poop Doggy Dog knows, or will soon, as I told him in a PM while discussing yet another little secret.

I don't think there will be enough hours next weekend for all the secrets. Sheesh.

Where and when is this gathering? Is Kittyhawk the place? Is it April 16th? Can anyone join in? It would be a 1400 klm (875 Miles) trip each way. :hyper: Good run for an Alloy Vert. ( The Fastest Colour). :hysterical:

Thats about the same as when I drive to Oshkosh. :banana piano:

Where and when is this gathering? Is Kittyhawk the place? Is it April 16th? Can anyone join in? It would be a 1400 klm (875 Miles) trip each way. :hyper: Good run for an Alloy Vert. ( The Fastest Colour). :hysterical:

Thats about the same as when I drive to Oshkosh. :banana piano:

Anyone can join us. The specifics are in the first post. That is a long way to drive, though. My trip is only 520 miles each way. It is a nice run for my Alloy 'Vert, so I know you'd enjoy it.

You're getting your secrets crossed. The mod was a secret nobody knew about. Ruf knows now, because I told him about it after I knew it wouln't happen. Poop Doggy Dog knows, or will soon, as I told him in a PM while discussing yet another little secret.

I don't think there will be enough hours next weekend for all the secrets. Sheesh.

Yes, I sort of knew about a mod discussion with you and Ruf. Don't know what it was, just that it didn't happen. :( I was just trying to get Ruf wound up tight this afternoon. :hysterical2: Shame on me. :finger:

:rant: Whaddya mean Carry On? :rant:

I know about Orf's secret - and I have a secret - and I think Donia may still have a secret - (not sure about Snoop and Vacation Boy) - are there more I don't know about?

Tell me all secrets or I won't post pics tomorrow of my new stripes! Woo Hoo! :hyper:

edit: Sorry Kstrong, how rude of me. Join us by all means. I need another Shelby to spank! :hysterical2: And if you drive that far to be with us - your Sat dinner is on me, you hear?

Okay - now we have some intel.

A couple of members....that narrows the list to the members showing up for the Mustangs Tearing Up Route 12 gig next week.

I'll have to do some PM'ing on this Op. Perhaps bribery. Perhaps blackmail. And - call in some favors from my friend in Quantico.....

Say there, Snoop, old boy...did you say you want to play the German Diplomatic Attache?.....

I know about Orf's secret - and I have a secret - and I think Donia may still have a secret - (not sure about Snoop and Vacation Boy) - are there more I don't know about?

Tell me all secrets or I won't post pics tomorrow of my new stripes! Woo Hoo! :hyper:

edit: Sorry Kstrong, how rude of me. Join us by all means. I need another Shelby to spank! :hysterical2: And if you drive that far to be with us - your Sat dinner is on me, you hear?

THE RUF-STER DOES PUT OUT...he hee heee....THAKKS MR RUF..................

Dave - put down the Cappucino and back away from the keyboard!! :hysterical2:

Can you arrange your schedule so you can meet with us next week in Nag's Head?

Let me know so I can arrange additional Highway Patrol coverage.

I'm afraid this event might result in collateral damage.

Luckily, I have training in safe driving techniques.

RUF, I love your new avatar!

P.S. Do I get a Saturday dinner too if I come down there?

Dave - put down the Cappucino and back away from the keyboard!! :hysterical2:

Can you arrange your schedule so you can meet with us next week in Nag's Head?

Let me know so I can arrange additional Highway Patrol coverage.

I'm afraid this event might result in collateral damage.

Luckily, I have training in safe driving techniques.

Wish we could be there next weekend! Would be an awesome way to spend a 40th birthday!!!! Anyways, have kids, cant do it. At least I cant. :cry::cry::cry: And its Monster, not Cappucino ...lol

Archived