TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet and Greet

Orf

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, Snoop - C6 chick, Pam, would like to follow us up for the car show. Do you think you have room for her to stay over, too?

Snoop is out till Sunday with the Fam 4X4'in. :shift:

MM - I wonder what J would think about that.... :finger:

I'm trying to get her "out there," so she can meet some people with similar interests.

(like a brother.....eh?)!

Perhaps she'll have to stay in Snoop's trailer with us. Sigh. Okay - if she really has to. I give and I give.... :hysterical2:

MM - I wonder what J would think about that.... :finger:

I'm trying to get her "out there," so she can meet some people with similar interests.

(like a brother.....eh?)!

Perhaps she'll have to stay in Snoop's trailer with us. Sigh. Okay - if she really has to. I give and I give.... :hysterical2:

Hey, I thought we were friends. She stays in the tent in Snoops backyard with me and y'all keep your mouths shut. :hysterical2:

I thought you were traveling somewhere. :headscratch:

As soon as you leave, we're all gonna post like crazy and catch up with you :hyper:

Snoop just called me from his camper up in the hills. :call: Donia and Gabrial and him were all in the camper chowing ham sandwiches and had me on speaker phone. :hysterical: They got all set up and plan to go 4 wheeling in the morning. :shift: Co-Pilot told me to hurry up and get my JLT / CAI comming because she is thinking about shipping his butt out to the Vancouver, WA meet and greet. :hyper:

I've seen it done in here a few times, so somebody can instruct me, but how can I link a video from YouTube right into the post?

In the meanwhile,

***EDIT*** Fixed the link.

That is way cool video! Because it was a private hwy, may I ask speed and distance apart? Also I would love to have some glasses that allowed me to see that MM, Orf, Mark and Bill in that order at that speed. Anyway, very cool shoot. I would also love to see the expression on the faces of the folks riding in those cars :superhero:

I just saw on our local news that Basnights burned to the ground yesterday morning! :cry:

Yup. They estimate 12:30 am for the fire. It didn't start in the kitchen. Stay tuned for detals.

MN lost a good place too...

http://keyc.tv/article/view/120854

The happy snapper bar burned down. No joke, that's the name.

I think this quote says it all - "No word yet on exactly what caused the fire but authorities say the snapper bartender reported unusual circuit breaker activity yesterday evening." :redcard:

Snoop just called me from his camper up in the hills. :call: Donia and Gabrial and him were all in the camper chowing ham sandwiches and had me on speaker phone. :hysterical: They got all set up and plan to go 4 wheeling in the morning. :shift: Co-Pilot told me to hurry up and get my JLT / CAI comming because she is thinking about shipping his butt out to the Vancouver, WA meet and greet. :hyper:

Did they have any kettle chips? :headscratch::hysterical2:

Wait a minute, what's this WA meet and greet? :rant: no one told me :rant: Oh wait, that's right, I skipped over that thread since it's so far away. :fan::hysterical2:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived