TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet and Greet

Orf

oops. I can't remember everything. especially after you guys drugged me and held me down and put that thong on me. :rant:

Hmmm, kinky

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's awesome! :happy feet:

thanks, guys. I don't put down big numbers on the dyno - but I've spent a lot of time putting the car together.

And when I park it - walk away from it - and look back - it feels good knowing that.

...I just wish it went weeeeeeee when I get on the loud pedal! :hysterical2:

thanks, guys. I don't put down big numbers on the dyno - but I've spent a lot of time putting the car together.

And when I park it - walk away from it - and look back - it feels good knowing that.

...I just wish it went weeeeeeee when I get on the loud pedal! :hysterical2:

Ruf,

For $5,699 we can make your loud pedal go weeeee, weeeee, weeee all the way home. :hysterical2:

http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=1

Stuart

I just learned that Basnights restaurant burned to the ground yesterday out in Nag's Head.

Bummer.

Dan - you're getting very good chopping!

What a drag. I hope no one was hurt. I am glad I was able to experience that place with you guys. I hope they rebuild it.

Is this Dan or GT500KR. You two are the Photoshop Kings. :hysterical2:

:do what:

That was me... I would have done it in GO but couldn't find a full side-shot ;-)

....that's the Shelby red-stripe option in white.

Dan

That picture was taken around Norfolk, which I believe is actually in Virginia, lawbreaker boy.

Kee - Rectomundo, Orf-san. It's on the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel heading North. Allegedly. :yup:

Whoever took the picture is party to a crime as well. :camera:

Whoever posts it is party to the party. :party2:

Yep. Basnight's is gone.

:cry:

We sure had a good time there. A memory I will never forget. I was sitting inbetween Marks wife and ORF's mom across from Poop and Co-Pilot. What a great visit I had.

Archived